This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 Pyramid

Topic » Episode 2 Pyramid

1096 days 4 hours ago
mahogany
1st on the pyramid - VERONICA, my top pick. Amazing technique in both numbers, exquisite hair, got 1st in the solo division
2nd - Jana B. Strong in both your duet and the group. Hair was ok.
3rd - Taylor Ann. Even stronger in the duet and the group, but a little less popular with the moms this week.
4th - Anja - AMAZING technique in the group and duet.
5th - Agnieszka. Held the group back a bit in both numbers, but you seem to be in decent standing with the moms.
6th - Ethan. Middling performance in the group, needs to STEP IT UP.
7th - Amber - Her mother didn't even send rankings.... but at least she tried in the group despite not understanding what acro is.

And the bottom 2 is Lady T and Ali. I think both of these girls did FABULOUS this week but that's what the overall rankings say.

The top 5 must now vote to eliminate.
1095 days 15 hours ago
mahogany
By a vote of 3-2..... Lady T and Ali, for now you are BOTH safe, but I'm putting you on probation.

Amber & Splozo, your lack of commitment to dance and your STUDIO HOPPING ways have earned you a SPECIAL elimination.

open group

Clara Janine Lee Dance Company Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!