This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 Pyramid/Rules

Topic » Episode 1 Pyramid/Rules

1100 days 6 hours ago
mahogany
I have reviewed and graded everyone’s performances… but you won’t be getting my Pyramid yet. IN FACT, you won’t be seeing it EVER… mostly.

The MOMS each have the next 24 hours to rank the performances of the 10 dancers from best to worst. You can base it off your genuine judgments, or rank strategically… because these rankings will determine who is SAFE, and who is up for the BOOT.

Your individual rankings will not be revealed, but the overall, averaged rankings will be revealed tomorrow night at Pyramid. The top five rated dancers (the top and middle of the pyramid) will then each vote to eliminate one of the bottom two.

But don’t think your performances were for nothing… because I will reveal my top pick at Pyramid tomorrow after the rankings are sent in, and that girl will be IMMUNE from elimination regardless of how she was ranked by the moms. My rankings will also factor in with the same weight as each of yours.

So basically, this game is gonna be low effort, each round will be 3 days.

Day 1 - Dancers will submit any performances they are assigned, Moms may have to submit extra tasks like a costume.

Day 2 - Moms rank the dancers from best to worst.

Day 3 - With my top scorer immune, the bottom 2 in the overall rankings at Pyramid will become nominated for elimination from the team. The dancers in the top and middle of the Pyramid will vote between them.

Format is subject to change but this is basically what it’s gon be.

open group

Clara Janine Lee Dance Company Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!