This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bridgette's Goodbye Message To Y'all

Topic » Bridgette's Goodbye Message To..

2469 days 1 hour ago
BridgetteBlonde
Well before my robbed ass goes to the jury house, here's my final thoughts.

Gonzalo: GONZALO IS QUEEN. Tengaged best friend. Honestly, you are just great. You were always loyal to me, you always made me laugh, and you slayed the house with your Gif's. I honestly don't even know what else to say, since there's really no other way to describe you. I will always stay by your side. You are #queen and #goddess. I'm counting on you and DJ to slay the BB house while I slay the jury house.

P.S. We need to do more group games together (specifically BB)

https://media.giphy.com/media/626Qii6S5Ydri/giphy.gif

DJ: My other Tengaged best friend. Your so nice. Although you kinda floated at the start, you stepped up and now your queen. You are funny and nice, and super loyal. You are just an all round great person. We need to play group games together as well.

Apat: Honesty, you helped ruin my game but I respect it, in a way. You were just protecting yourself, AND YOU DIDNT STAB ME IN THE BACK OVER AND OVER LIKE SOME PEOPLE. I honestly think you are a good person outside the house, especially for a boy on tengaged. *Claps for Apat*

Tony: Floater. Nice to me, but you should be gone, I don't know why you weren't expelled for inactivity, but Matt, Scott, and Apat wanted me out, so yeah..."Congrats" on top 5.

Matt:

Oh boy, here we go.

https://media.giphy.com/media/626Qii6S5Ydri/giphy.gif

Well I'm doing my best to type this out, but it's kinda hard due to the multiple knives that you put in my back. Well, let's see here...You Create an alliance with me. Everything's going fine. I really LIKED (note the past tense) you, and we talked about things outside of the game. I thought we were friends.

I was wrong.

Clearly you did not think about our friendship as a REAL friendship, since you turned your back on me without a second thought. And for what reason?

I'd like you to give me one reason why you should of TARGETED ME first. I can't speak for anyone else, but I thought I was the nicest person to you in the alliance. Why did you turn your back on me? WHAT DID I DO?

So after betraying me, you use your power to stop my HOH.

Knife in my back.

I win it back anyway, but none of that mattered since you vetoed my nominees.

Knife in my back.

I put up a replacement. You block my allies votes. Jerry goes home.

Knife in my back.

You block Gonzalo from competing, ruining a chance of safety for me.

Knife in my back.

You put me on the block. (For bullshit reasons)

Knife in my back.

And finally, the SWORD in my back, using the dumb ticket to evict me.

SWORD in my back.

You are honestly one of my least favorite kinds of people. You are the definition of the white knight stereotype. You think your a stand up, nice guy, but none of your actions back that up. You brought up your Aunt's story, for basically no reason, except to make us feel bad, and then you use every power you have to ruin my game, and rub salt on the wound.

Honey, you say that you came into this game wanting to make friends, and you kind failed that goal.

As Ragan would say, "Count your friends in the house. Done already?"

http://68.media.tumblr.com/20434cc30fc050de0c98152bc4a7a009/tumblr_inline_op17yzjCYj1qzhzag_250.gif

And if you still consider me a friend, well, then your more delusional than I thought.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1e5240357f04bc282d50140a1f698790/tumblr_oan9ytFrX91ql2ui0o3_500.gif

Fin.
2469 days 1 hour ago
BridgetteBlonde
And Matt, before you play the victim card, just so you know, I could of dug in with the personal attacks but I didn't, because I have a little bit of class.

Take notes :)
2469 days 1 hour ago
BridgetteBlonde
Alright I'm ready to go to the Jury house.
2468 days 13 hours ago
ZachAttack13
According to you, I had 5 different secret powers.... you might want to consider that I didn't do everything that you posted

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!