This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Goodbye Messages for Bridgette

Topic » Goodbye Messages for Bridgette

2469 days 8 hours ago
scott123
Housemates can send some goodbye messages to Bridgette in this forum....
2469 days 8 hours ago
ZachAttack13
If I kept you in the game, I would've been screwed because I know that you were going to take vengeance on me. I think you're a great person, and a strong competitor, and ultimately you became too big of a threat.
2469 days 7 hours ago
Carvalho
Well... how can I start?

I literally cry when I saw that you where evicted, I think this is the most unfair elimination ever, and you are the Chima of this season, you where robbed so many times in this game...

1st - Jeannete quit and doesn't give you the satisfaction to eliminate her
2nd - The re-do HOH comp, you literally won 3 hoh at that point
3rd - Your nominees where changed
4th - Your target stay and one member of alliance got evicted.

...all those things happen to you, you where the nicest, loyal, respectfull player this whole season, you play a hard game and you definitly you won the rigth to at least got top3, but Matt was jeaolus and evict you.

As a person I wanna thank you, because you teach me so much in this game, I think i gain a friend for the rest of my life because you where so nice to me and stay loyal. I'm really don't know the word to thank all the things you did to me.

I love you Queen.
You better win Allstars
https://media.giphy.com/media/26xBFU3WDQ1OQXoWI/giphy.gif
2469 days 6 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
Bridgette, where do I start? you were my best friend in this game. I tried everything in my power to keep you here, but sometimes things don't go as planned. You have always guided me down the right path in this game, it is gonna be hard without you but i will definitely fight to win.

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!