This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Logan is inac for 3 days and Matt is a snake

Topic » Logan is inac for 3 days and..

2488 days 15 hours ago
Carvalho
Matt is pussy snake who became a piece of shit when thing suddenly doesn't go when he planned.

He want Apat out after Roger was evicted so thas was Me and Bridg put him in the block, now he is trying to be the hero it he always plays in both side. Apat you better win Zach is a piece oh shit and wil post the screenshot were Matt want you out and used you Roger your powers
2488 days 14 hours ago
BridgetteBlonde
Wow Scott rigging alarms. That's horrible
2488 days 14 hours ago
BridgetteBlonde
I knew this game was rigged
2488 days 12 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Did you ever think that I was lying to you?
2488 days 12 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Also, you faked the message about Scott telling me when the alarms go off. I never said that.
2488 days 12 hours ago
ZachAttack13
But I'm not surprised that you would go that low when things didn't go your way.
2488 days 12 hours ago
Carvalho
Matt you are the low bitch, trying to win this show with tramps
2488 days 6 hours ago
Carvalho
BridgetteBlonde
I knew this game was rigged

ikr, at leats MAtt expose himself

https://media.tenor.com/images/651ddab92a72ca29c9dd075f641f87cc/tenor.gif
2488 days 6 hours ago
Carvalho
ZachAttack13
Re: Hello
Carvalho
Yes you are bitch, i'm not gonna waste time on you. fuck yourself and hope your family dies.

Zach wishing my family death lol
2488 days 6 hours ago
ZachAttack13
You can tell that I'm not the one who wrote this wicked comment because I use proper grammar when writing a message.
2488 days 6 hours ago
Carvalho
ZachAttack13
You can tell that I'm not the one who wrote this wicked comment because I use proper grammar when writing a message.

If you have to deffend yourself...
2488 days 6 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Obviously I have to defend myself when I get accused of telling somebody that I hope their family dies.
2488 days 6 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Which I would never, ever, wish on anybody, because I know how it feels to lose a loved one and it's a terrible feeling
2488 days 5 hours ago
Carvalho
ZachAttack13
Which I would never, ever, wish on anybody, because I know how it feels to lose a loved one and it's a terrible feeling

Playing the victim doesn't fit you.

You told me that Scott helps you, and then you tell me that you want my family is death, so... I think that the entire cast knows who you are at this points

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!