This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction Ceremony

Topic » Eviction Ceremony

2504 days 16 hours ago
scott123
Mike and Roger have been nominated for eviction.....Apat as being head of household will have to decide who will be leaving the house tomorrow????
Stay tuned....
2504 days 16 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Good job Apat! I can't believe I lost track of time like that.
2504 days 16 hours ago
scott123
Mike and Roger you two have been nominated for eviction. But before the eviction you each have a final chance to plead your case to Apat....
2504 days 16 hours ago
scott123
So tell in few lines why you deserve to be here and why Apat should save you.....
2504 days 16 hours ago
Mankey34
I have played h heart out in this game I I go home I woo have no hard feelings it's just a game and everyone is really amazing and you all deserve to be here I honestly think I deserve to be here over Roger and Roger will probably be out due to inactivity in the upcoming days
2504 days 15 hours ago
tditdatdwt123
"It ain't the speakers that bump hearts, It's our hearts that make the beat", is a lyrical quote from twenty one pilots, one of my favorite bands. All my life I was always called "The Weakling", "Queer", "Gay". But then there are times I have been called "Trustworthy", "Tender-Hearted", and "Ambitious".  Believe it or not, we let those negative vibes haunt our every move each day. Those things are what makes us aware of our surroundings.
          To clarify everything, I'm not gay nor am I queer. I'm proud of who I am and how act and nothing is going to change that. 'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind. These quotes might have a deep meaning but I just want everyone to know that I'm playing for, not only myself but for those who have ever felt out of place or have had been through the same situations as me.
          To be completely honest, I was thinking about this week a whole lot and I was wondering that if I won Head of Household, what should I do? Well, now I have made my decision. I am basing this decision based on risk and my past. Those of who know me deeply, you know who u are. Keep Your Friends Close but You're enemies closer. So since "Blurryface" is dead according to Tyler Joseph, then I guess I have to say that Roger is going down with the Blurryface. THE NEW ERA BEGINS because I'm part of "The Clique"
#twentyonepilots
2504 days 15 hours ago
Carvalho
https://media.giphy.com/media/SRvSEvMXPTBAs/giphy.gif

So Roger is out... now when is the next HoH competition?
2504 days 15 hours ago
scott123
Which means ...... ROGER YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE ....... you have just a few moments to say goodbyes to your housemates and walk out the front door
2504 days 15 hours ago
scott123
Also Roger you are the first person who will be a part of jury and you will go to the jury house
2504 days 14 hours ago
RogelioWii
I think i deserve to be here cause i have the intention of a fair fight, i have played this game as clean as i could ever do, but also i accept my mistakes.

Today i want to apologize for not being here as much as i could, i am in a moment of chrisis but thats not justified, i want to tell Apat that in case he evicts me tomorrow, i will be happy to know he is doind well, hope he achieves his goals, thank you everyone, but i won't go down without at least some words, so i still want to go in an eviction ceremony tomorrow, i won't give up just yet.
2504 days 14 hours ago
scott123
Roger The eviction was supposed to happen tomorrow because i give one day time to everyone to think about their decision
But if someone (HOH/POV) has already taken their decision so they can post their decision right away.
That's why eviction has happened tonight instead of tomorrow
2504 days 8 hours ago
scott123
The next HOH competition will be tonight at 10pm EST (9th July)

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!