This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PICK YOUR BATTLES

Topic » PICK YOUR BATTLES

2339 days 2 hours ago
Krisstea
As you know choices were made by players for this battle, either you choose who you want to battle or someone wanted to battle you... Was the right choices made? Lets find out!

This battle will be in 3 parts:
YOU MUST FOLLOW THEM IN ORDER WHEN SUBMITTING OR YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY LOSE YOUR BATTLE!

Part 1: Batle of the Tengagers
You will click on this link https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=27529c1c5c3d and try to get the best time you can, you will screen shot it and send it to me. If you are sending in tengaged please use IMGUR (I had a hard time opening a few last time).

Part 2: Smaller levels count
You will need to get 3 tengagers black level and below to male me on tengaged "(your name) is the Ulitmate tengager. You will want to find those players with the highest Karma as the player with the highest Karma from all 3 will win this part. ** Important - do not have  someone send in for your opponent, I will verify names with players and if they did not ask them it will not count"

Part 3: Your fate is up to you
For this part, you will send in 3 rounds of simply guessing what your opponent might be doing by using a NOM, POV or doing nothing. You will send me 3 rounds and I will match them with your opponent and winner will be determined.

POV wins over NOM - as you are saving yourself
NOM wins over doing nothing - as your opponent nommed you and you did not save yourself
Does nothing wins over POV - as the POV was wasted. 

EX on what you will send (choose your own answers) :
Round 1 POV
Round 2 Does nothing
Round 3 NOM

I will then match with your opponent to determine the winner (Example below)

Round 1 -
Player A - POV
Player B - Does nothing
** Player B wins this round as NOM was not used

Round 2 -
Player A - Does nothing
Player B - Does nothing
** Tie - nobody gets the point

Round 3 -
Player A - NOM
Player B- POV
** Player B wins this round as he used POV after being nommed.

Player B would be the winner of this round.
** In the event of a tie, it will be decided on who sent it to me first.

The 6 people who loose this battle will be up for elmination where 2 people will be eliminated.

If you have any questions please let me know! Good luck everyone :-)

Also, CrimsonEnnui, Aria_Grande and Mitchkid64 were elminated last round. Grats on Final 12!!

open group

The Battle of the Tengagers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!