This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Its a Shopping Spree

Topic » Its a Shopping Spree

2353 days 9 hours ago
Krisstea
For this game, you will go into auctions and build a complete Avi for the lowest amount of T's.

You will need to to find:
Skin
Hair
Eyes
Mouth
Clothing
One accessory - can include backgrounds
** IMPORTANT**
When selecting your accessories you will comment "SOLD" on the design you are using, this will stop others players from using the same accessory. If you use ont that is already sold you will be given a 500 t's added for your accessory. So be sure to mark sold and if you see sold do not use! YOU MAY ONLY BLOCK ACCESSORIES!

Once you think you have completed your Avi for the lowest amount of T's. Please send me the (6) links  EX: https://tengaged.com/design/auction-11471 (will show when you click the design). DO NOT USE THE DESIGN LINK, I have to see the prices. I will not go through all the auctions to find it haha!!

Also last season was some confusion with skin, if it fits like skin and is uploaded as something else it may still be used as skin as long as the other designs can be added to it.

If there should be a tie, first to submit wins!

If you do not compete you automatically go up for elmination along with the 3 people who spend the most T's.

2 players will be elminated this round.

Winner of this challenge will receive a advantage in the next round.

If you have any questions please let me know. Good luck and Happy Shopping!

Notnicky333 as winner of "Time for a backdoor" has chosen to eliminate Calebdaboss from the game.

open group

The Battle of the Tengagers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!