This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » RULES

2552 days 17 hours ago
TurplePurtle
CAMP FORUM
~~~~~
Forums will be posted for entire tribes to discuss as pleased and will be a public chat area for each tribe. Please ONLY discuss in your tribe's camp.

TRIBAL FORUM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tribal Council forums will be posted after each immunity challenge, and will be used for only that tribal council by ONLY the camp attending. Please ONLY post if your tribe is attending that tribal council.

VOTES
~~~~~~
Once tribal council is posted, you will have until a specific time the next day to submit your vote to me via mail.
Votes may be changed as many times as you'd like, but only the last vote submitted before the deadline will count.
Failure to vote will result in a self-vote. 3 self-votes result in a medical evacuation. Tribal will still occur, but may be delayed.
If there is a tie, a re-vote will occur. Only those whose names are not in the tie will vote. If there is still a tie after a re-vote, these two players will become immune. Those who are not immune will draw rocks.
At final 4, a tie in the vote and re-vote will result in a fire challenge.

IDOL
~~~~
Idol clues will be provided to the tribe that LOSES the immunity challenge. These may be shared as desired.
Each person may guess one time per day.
To use an idol, you must mail me BEFORE the votes are read to notify me. You may change your mind at any point until the time designated for reading of the votes.
The last time that idols may be played is at the final five.
Idols may be given to or played on someone else. You must mail me PRIOR to the votes in order to play it, but may give it to anyone at any time by mailing me.

CONFESSIONALS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please send confessionals at least once per challenge.

I reserve the right to change any rules as I see fit.
I also reserve the right to eliminate anyone for foul, unfair behavior.

open group

Ollie's Survivor: Borneo [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!