This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #6

Topic » Individual Immunity #6

2554 days 9 hours ago
M_Davis1998
“COME ON IN GUYS!”

Kristy, I will take immunity back! Immunity is back up for grabs!

This challenge is called “Plinko!” and here is how it works!

Here is the link to an online Plinko game from the show “The Price is Right!”

http://www.kongregate.com/games/staplegun/plinko

You must drop chips down the board and try to get the highest amount of points possible. When you are happy with your score, send me a screenshot of your score. You need to be careful because only your FIRST submission counts!

Kristy won the advantage at the auction… Kristy, you will get to use an extra chip! This means you will screenshot me a score after using five chips, as well as a score where only one chip was used. This means you have a possibility of 60k points instead of 50k!

Whoever has the highest score will win Individual immunity! For the rest of you, tribal council where someone will become the fifth member of the jury!

*You have until 1pm on SUNDAY EST to submit a score! REPEAT, 1 PM ON SUNDAY to submit a score! Good Luck!*

(I am attending a wedding tomorrow so I have NO clue when I will be available so 1pm is the best time. The time will move back to 7pm (Monday) after this challenge.)
2552 days 15 hours ago
M_Davis1998
With 50,500 points, Kristy wins immunity!!

*Hangs immunity around Kristys neck*

For the rest of you, tribal council where we will gain the 5th member of our jury! Kristy, it will not be you!

open group

M_Davis1998's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!