This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #1

Topic » Tribal Immunity #1

2592 days 4 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Tribal Immunity - Day 3*

Come on in guys!

This game is called "Plus for safety"

Its very simple, this is how it will work.

I have posted two blogs, one for each tribe. Whichever blog expires with the most points will win immunity! The tribe that loses will go to tribal council where one of you will be the first person voted out of Survivor: FriendsOverWins vs. The World, and will gain Lauren shortly after.

There is another part of this challenge. The one person from each tribe who has the most tags in the blog for their tribe will gain a very significant clue to the hidden immunity idol for their tribe. If there is a tie, both of those people will get the clue. I will comment at the 24 hour mark so there can't be any foolery.

The winning tribe will receive a clue to their hidden immunity idol, however the individual clues will help immensely.

Friends: http://www.tengaged.com/blog/M_Davis1998/7968616/tribal-immunity-1-friends-teman-tribe

World: http://www.tengaged.com/blog/M_Davis1998/7968617/tribal-immunity-1-world-dunia-tribe

You have until the blogs expire in 24 hours! Good luck!
2591 days 4 hours ago
M_Davis1998
DUNIA WINS IMMUNITY!!

*Tosses Immunity to Dunia*

Teman, Friends, The only thing I have for you is a date with me tonight at Tribal Council. Lauren will be joining your tribe after the first elimination, but will be added to your Skype chat where she will be there only to listen, not to speak.

Tribal will be posted shortly!!

WORLD IMMUNITY IDOL CLUE: I am a sky level

The individual clues were won by Kristy and Pete. They will be mailed their clues on Skype. They can be shared or kept secret, whatever you choose.

*****BE SURE TO INCLUDE ME IN ALL CONVERSATIONS DEALING WITH THIS GAME*****
2591 days 4 hours ago
Cryptspartan
gg friends
2591 days 4 hours ago
Mexus
:) good job guys!

open group

M_Davis1998's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!