This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

||THE GAMES||

Topic » ||THE GAMES||

2598 days 5 hours ago
iTy990
This thread is made to help understand how each game works. Starting off there will be 4 different game types. Three of these games will be automatically open for everybody to join. Two will be able to be unlocked with a certain amount of Reward Points.

One.) The duel(2 people)
I will do it in a best of 7 fashion. I will put both of your names in the list and randomize it between 4 and 7 times. The first to 4 wins.

1st Place- 3 Reward Points
2nd Place- GOOD GAME(0)

Two.)Fastings(5 people).
(I will put 5 people's names into http://random.org/lists , I will randomize it, and the person at the top each time will get eliminated, I will then put the remaining back into the list and so on.)

1st place- 5 Reward Points
2nd place- 3 Reward Points
3rd place- 2 Reward Points
4th- 1 Reward Points
5th- GOOD GAME(0)

Three.) Survivor(12 people)
It starts off with randomizing 2 tribes of 6 people. Then I will put the 2 tribe names in the list randomizer, and each round the tribe at the BOTTOM of the list, will go to the Tribal Council where 1 of them will get Random.org'd voted out.

This will continue on to the merge(6 people remain). Where first they will be random.org'd individual immunity each round. and then there name will be tooken out of the list, and the next person at the top will be eliminated.

In final 3 I will random.org there names 7 times, and the amount of times they are at the top is the amount of votes they will get. If it is a 3-3-1 tie, the top 2 will be random.org'd one more time to decide a winner.

1st- 15 Reward Points
2nd- 7 Reward Points
3rd- 4 Reward Points
4th- 3 Reward Points
5th- 2 Reward Points
6th- 1 Reward Point

Four.) STARS(16 PERSON)

What it takes to join stars regularly is 15 reward points.
There will also be a raffle program which you can buy a raffle ticket for 1 reward point and everyone who purchases 1 will be random.org'd and the top 2 will enter for free.

The Prizes:
1st- 150 Reward Points
2nd- 75 Reward Points
3rd- 50 Reward Points
4th- 40 Reward Points
5th- 30 Reward Points
6th- 25 Reward Points
7th- 20 Reward Points
8th- 15 Reward Points
9th- 10 Reward Points
10th- 5 Reward Points
11th-16th- GOOD GAME(0)

and you may be asking "what can I redeem with Reward Points?"

There are currently 5 things you can spend your points on and they will be in the shop.

open group

||iTy990's Random.org Games League||

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!