This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #4

Topic » Individual Immunity #4

2193 days 2 hours ago
Vlad21
Come on in guys! First things first, Sergio, I'll take that back. Immunity is back up for grabs.

For this challenge, you will be playing Cricket Defend! You will be controlling a cricket player, who is defending their wicket from being knocked over by oncoming cricket balls. Your job is to carefully position the bat to knock the cricket balls away from the bat, and depending on which angle you hit the balls into a certain area you will score from 1 to 6 points. Be careful not to bat the ball into the yellow and black striped area as it will result in the game ending and giving you, your current score. The same will happen if you fail to bat any balls away, and a ball hits and knocks over the wicket behind the player. You will have no time to relax in this challenge as the balls will come as you fast so be careful to hit them at the right angle.

http://coydaggers.com/index.php/gamess/cricket-defend-wicket/

Once you have completed the challenge, you must send me a full screenshot with your score included in the screenshot. As always, only the first screenshot will count. The person who gets the highest score will win immunity and guarantee themselves a 1 in 6 shot at winning this game, where they will be safe from the vote. Losers, tribal council where somebody will become the 4th juror and the 14th person voted out from this game.

Survivors, ready? GO!

***IM SO SORRY for taking this long to post this, I've been so busy with school and finals and on top of that i joined stars and it just took all my time, sorry again and gl everyone**
2192 days 2 hours ago
Vlad21
Only 2 people competed and the winner with 182 is Sergio! Congrats on immunity! 1 in 6 shot at winning this game
2192 days ago
sihz
oh wow

open group

Vlad's Survivor [S5]: Greece

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!