This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Rules:

Topic » Season Rules:

2248 days 3 hours ago
Vlad21
@anthousai will be the co-host of the season so if you need anything and im not around you can go the her!

CHALLENGES:
-Most immunity challenges will be NON-LIVE lasting about 24 hours, but some of them might be LIVE.
-I want every player to try and compete in every single immunity challenge, because activeness is VITAL. I need active players, not inactive to be able to host.
-There will be rewards during this season. Whichever tribe wins immunity first, will receive reward in the form of an idol clue at to their tribe idol board. Once individual immunity begins, the person who wins immunity will only receive that idol clue, to the merged tribe camp.

VOTING:
-Tribal councils will be posted after an immunity challenge has ended.
-Players will have 24 hours to send me their vote via mail and a reason for their vote.
-You are allowed to change your vote however many times, as you want but once the 24 hours are up, I will take the final vote you sent to me as your official vote.
-If you fail to send me a vote at tribal, you will receive a self vote at tribal council against yourself. 3 self votes will result into a medical evacuation.
-If there is a tied vote at tribal we will revote. If we still have a tied vote after the revote we will draw rocks. Everyone will draw rocks, except the player(s) with immunity and the players with the tied vote. If there is a tied vote at the final 4, it will result in a fire making challenge.

IDOLS:
- Idols will be hidden behind a random number. There will be one hidden at each camp and one after merge. If an idol is played before the last time to play an idol, the idol will be rehidden.
-You may guess for the idol once per episode(until someone goes home).
-Idol clues will be mailed to the tribe/individual who has won immunity.
-If you want to use an idol, you must mail me prior to the reading of the votes.
-Players may give their idol to another player BUT only if they are on the same tribe. Once you choose to give your idol to another player, you CANNOT take it back. It is set in stone.
-Idols are only in play up to final 5 point. At final 4 they are worthless. I will remind all players of this.

CONFESSIONALS:
-Please mail us a confessional every couple of days about your game, and what is going on so we have information as hosts about the gameplay, and alliances.
-Confessionals will help us decide who gets which reward at the reunion, and if we want to bring you back for a future season.
-Please include me and @Anthousai in any mails, or skype conversations regarding the game. WE DO NOT LEAK anything game related, it's just purely to determine rewards.

open group

Vlad's Survivor [S5]: Greece

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!