This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary Archives

Topic » Solitary Archives

2620 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
I thought it'd be cool to archive my time in Solitary, just so I can look back at this and see what was going on in my life at the time I wrote these entries!
2620 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Entry #1 - 3/4/17 (4AM in the morning)

Just got done playing Poptopica Survivor with the trash that is BOBROCKS333/iYBF/Christian_, and I sucked :(

Even Jacob beat me who had never even played it before! Christian is a bully. Anthony.....is a mess.
2619 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Entry #2 - 3/4/17 (8PM)

So I forgot to say that Christian and Jacob were VERY suspicious of me being Pod #2 today, and I kind of just played it off that I'm being framed, etc. I think they might've bought it, but Christian is still....skeptical :s

Let's just hope they don't continue to believe that lol. I don't think either of them are in the game anyways.
2617 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Entry #3 - 3/6/17

Nothing major has happened today really, except for Anthony & Jacob being in a feud, but they both are friends, so I'm sure they'll be talking in no time! I made Christian_ a chart for the season of RSF he won (Bachelor Pad), yesterday, and that seemed to cheer him up after the personal attacks made on the Jackbox.tv call the night before. Yeah.....Tengaged is a mess.

Real life stuff though....it's going pretty well actually, so I'm happy :) I have a coffee date on Friday :p
2612 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Entry #4 - 3/11/17

My entire family is leaving for spring break today, but I'm staying home alone with my blind dog. That sounds really depressing lol, but that's what's happening right now.

As far as TG goes....I think iYBF just got evicted in Stars for 4th Place this morning, so I'm bummed for him. Besides that though, it's still early, so nothing has happened as of yet.
2608 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
Entry #5 3/15/17

BBCAN5 premieres tonight! I'm so excited haha. Also Survivor comes on :D What a great day :)

Literally nothing is happening rn, I'm just sitting in the bath tub, listening to Linkin Park......I really need to reevaluate my life choices lmao
2581 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Entry #6 - 4/11/17

*sighs* I'm....sad. I really am. iYBF decided to end our friendship today.....

I don't think he gets that I've defended him so many times when he's not even there to see it, and it's just....frustrating :/ Like I just feel like I'm banging so hard on a piece of glass, but I'm in a soundproof room and nobody can hear me!

It's affecting me...and it sucks! I just don't know what to do right now....

I guess we'll see what happens, but I do hope we become friends again, I do miss him.
2573 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
Entry #7 - 4/19/17

I'm an RSF Finalist...again! :D That's exciting! Haha

Btw, iYBF and I are friends again (I just read that last post)

Anyways, I got evicted in Stars like 2 days ago so that sucked, but BOBROCKS & iYBF can hopefully take it home?? Who knows.

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!