This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Killing Hour Episode 4 "Days Gone"

Topic » The Killing Hour Episode 4..

1018 days 19 hours ago
Symmetry888
Dustin: "...I don't think you're in a position to be asking questions, dude. None of you are."

Dustin puts the gun up to Lexi's head.

Dustin: "Go on. Choose, Jason."

Lexi hesitates when she's held up, gun to her head. Then she looks into Jason's eyes. She's in tears.

Lexi: "Stop it, stop it, stop it, Dustin! Don't make him choose- kill me! Kill me! Jason, please, don't listen to him- Just get away. Don't- don't look when he kills me. Don't look."

Dustin chuckles, pointing the gun at Jason.

Dustin: "Should I kill him instead, bitch?"

Lexi: "No, no, no, haven't you taken enough people from me yet?! Don't! I'll do anything."

Dustin holds the gun back up to Lexi's head, smirking.

Dustin: "That's what I thought. You're so desperate it's disgusting. Maybe I should just blow your brains out... right... here... What do you think, Jason? Should I blow her brains out? Go on. Choose who dies. Lexi... or... one of you?"
1018 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jason is like shook he doesn’t know what to say or do*
1018 days 19 hours ago
Symmetry888
Lexi: "Jason, just say me! Just say me."
1018 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
He stands there in disbelief.
1018 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“I-I don’t want you to die Lexi.....”
*he covers his face with his hands*
1018 days 19 hours ago
Symmetry888
Lexi looks up at Dustin. "Don't make him choose. Just kill me."
1018 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Lexi no stop just stop it.”
*he looks at her tears going down his face*
1018 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
"He's going to freaking kill us all." He clenches his fist, looking at the two.
1018 days 19 hours ago
Demgirl6
Dustin: *snorts, keeping a tight grip on the gun as he glances around* ...Damn. You're all pathetic. For fuck's sake, dude, I do all this and I still have to do all the work? Really?
1018 days 19 hours ago
coolKat
Lainey:*is still hugging Lexi* Please Don’t
1018 days 19 hours ago
Symmetry888
Lexi kicks Lainey off. "S-stay away, stay away, he's got a gun on me and he might shoot you next." She cries.
1018 days 19 hours ago
coolKat
Lainey:*she is also crying* ...No,nobody else has to die
1018 days 19 hours ago
Symmetry888
She looks at Dustin. "Why are you doing this?"
1018 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jason wipes his eyes looking at dustin*
“D-don’t kill Lexi....’
1018 days 19 hours ago
Symmetry888
Lexi: "Ignore him... just... just kill me." She's darting her eyes around wildly, trying to think of something. ^Oh! Oh!^
1018 days 19 hours ago
Demgirl6
Dustin: Bitch, you don't get to decide that. So uh... stay the hell away? *looks back to Lexi and snorts* Like I said, you're all morons. God, you were practically asking for it... and maybe she wouldn't be in this situation if you'd make up your damn mind, dude.

open group

Bad Moon Rising

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!