This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Bali] Tribal Council #5 - Tanah

Topic » [Bali] Tribal Council #5 -..

2642 days 14 hours ago
Cornelia
Andrew, Chris, Hufus, Joe, and Vlad welcome to your very first tribal council. Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual of tribal council, because in this game, fire represents life. Once your fire is gone, so are you.

Andrew - Does not being able to submit put a target on your back?

Chris - Are we getting to the point where people are starting to look ahead towards a merge or is that still too early?

Colton - How worried are you that the five original Tanah people will stick together on this tribe?

Hufus - On a scale of 1 to 10, how confident are you going into this vote?

Joe - Are there any talks of possible idols going around?

Julian - Did the swap go the way you wanted it to go?

Vlad - Will original tribal lines play a part in tonight's vote or should we expect something unexpected?

IT IS TIME TO VOTE!

You will have 24 hours from the time this tribal council, has been posted to send me your vote via mails. If you don't send me a vote it will result in a self vote against yourself.

If anyone has the immunity idol, and wishes to use it, please mail me before the votes are read.
2642 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian - Did the swap go the way you wanted it to go?

- There's 5 original Tanah here. Definitely not in my plans.
2641 days 21 hours ago
Vlad21
Vlad - Will original tribal lines play a part in tonight's vote or should we expect something unexpected?

I think tribal lines are imprtant but always expect the unexpected
2641 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris - Are we getting to the point where people are starting to look ahead towards a merge or is that still too early?

Eh, I mean the relationships you build set you up for merge, but besides that, it's too early. We gotta focus on making it there first
2641 days 14 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Andrew - Does not being able to submit put a target on your back?

Yes it does, but it's okay I'll take this placement because to be honest, my life has been full of surprises lately, all of which need to be tackled head on, and this game truly doesn't take any priority over my life.
2641 days 13 hours ago
Cornelia
I'll go tally the votes.
2641 days 13 hours ago
Cornelia
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now's the time to do so.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*Andrew stands*

I can confirm this is in fact a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast against Andrew will not count. Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
2641 days 13 hours ago
Cornelia
FIRST VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

ANDREW - [DOES NOT COUNT]
2641 days 13 hours ago
Cornelia
SECOND VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

HUFUS
2641 days 13 hours ago
Cornelia
THIRD VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

HUFUS
2641 days 13 hours ago
Cornelia
That's 2 votes Hufus, 4 votes left.
2641 days 13 hours ago
Cornelia
FOURTH VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

HUFUS
2641 days 13 hours ago
Cornelia
FIFTH PERSON VOTED OUT OF CORNVIVOR BALI:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

HUFUS

You need to bring me your torch.
Hufus, the tribe has spoken.
*Snuffs torch*
Time for you to go.
2641 days 13 hours ago
Cornelia
Hufus becomes our first victim of the swap. We'll have to see if he'll be the last. Grab your stuff and head back to camp. Goodnight.

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!