This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Bali] Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » [Bali] Immunity Challenge #5

2643 days 14 hours ago
Cornelia
Come on in, guys! Liam from the original Uluwatu, voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome to your first immunity challenge as newly switched tribes!

Let's get to today's immunity challenge. First things first, immunity is back up for grabs. Here is how it's going to work.

For today's challenge you will be playing Endless Lake! You will each control a moving bear who is running along obstacles along a lake. Your job is to prevent the bear from falling in the water, by tapping once to make the bear jump over a small gap, or double tapping to make the bear jump over a larger gap. The goal is to collect as many coins as possible, as the coins will give you more points. Along the way there will be obstacles to make it much harder, like a purple gate which will multiple the bear into more than one to make it harder to keep track. Once you fall into the water, the challenge will end and give you your final score.

Once you are happy with your score, just screenshot and mail it to me. ONLY YOUR FIRST SCREENSHOT WILL COUNT so please be aware. The tribe with the highest combined scores, will win immunity. Also, the tribe with the highest score, in addition will win reward in the form of an idol clue. The tribe with the lowest score, will see me at tribal council, where you will vote someone out from your tribe.

Survivors, ready? GO!

http://www.agame.com/game/endless-lake
2642 days 9 hours ago
Cornelia
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE RESULTS:

ULUWATU - 2494 POINTS
6/7 completed the challenge. Ryan, failed to submit a score.

TANAH - 1694 POINTS
5/7 completed the challenge. Andrew and Chris failed to submit a score.

Which means Uluwatu wins immunity! In addition, Uluwatu will also win reward in the form of an idol clue. Tanah, I have nothing for you. I'll see you tonight at tribal council, where you will have to vote out someone from your tribe. You have 24 hours to decide who that will be.
2642 days 9 hours ago
JetsRock12
YES! THANK YOU TEAM .. I almost forgot to sumbit and if I did we would have lost by like 50 points LOOOOL... THANK GOODNESS I woke up in the middle of the night to pee

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!