This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Bali] Tribal Council #4 - Uluwatu

Topic » [Bali] Tribal Council #4 -..

2645 days 15 hours ago
Cornelia
AJ - Two people have played idols at the past two tribal councils Uluwatu have attended. Now there are no more Uluwatu idols in play, do you think everyone left will start scrambling or will the dynamic of the tribe stay the same?

Colton - This is now your third tribal council, why do you think your tribe has been failing in the majority of the challenges? What do you think the other tribes have, that Uluwatu doesn't?

Liam - What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Nolano - Do you think AJ, Colton, and Liam deserve safety over you as they competed in the challenge?

IT IS TIME TO VOTE!

You will have 24 hours from the time this tribal council, has been posted to send me your vote via mails. If you don't send me a vote it will result in a self vote against yourself.
2645 days 14 hours ago
mysterygame2
Nolano - Do you think AJ, Colton, and Liam deserve safety over you as they competed in the challenge?
No, My score wouldn't of mattered anyways, we got stomped on.
2645 days 14 hours ago
kingLiam
I'm basing my vote tonight, for the best for the tribe, yeah i have to agree with nolano, nothing would change if he did the challenge, we would still lose. So, i'm basing this in the fututre
2644 days 14 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
I think failing a third time is rough but I think we can bounce back tbh but as for other tribes I guess they're just better at the moment
2644 days 14 hours ago
Cornelia
I'll go tally the votes.
2644 days 14 hours ago
Cornelia
FIRST VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

LIAM
2644 days 14 hours ago
Cornelia
SECOND VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

NOLANO
2644 days 14 hours ago
Cornelia
That's 1 vote, Liam. 1 vote Nolano. 2 votes left.
2644 days 14 hours ago
Cornelia
THIRD VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

LIAM
2644 days 14 hours ago
kingLiam
BYE GUYS!
2644 days 14 hours ago
Cornelia
FOURTH PERSON VOTED OUT OF CORNVIVOR BALI:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

LIAM

You need to bring me your torch.
Liam, the tribe has spoken.
*Snuffs torch*
Time for you to go.
2644 days 14 hours ago
kingLiam
Bye guys, it was fun, gl, hope you win more
2644 days 14 hours ago
Cornelia
Tonight's vote was more unified instead of the past tribals you have attended. However, was tonight's for the best of the tribe of personal goals? Once again you voted out someone who completed the challenge, instead of the person who didn't. Will that prove to be the right or wrong decision though? The future will tell! You can head back to camp.

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!