This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Bali] Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » [Bali] Immunity Challenge #4

2647 days 14 hours ago
Cornelia
Come on in, guys! Besakhi, and Tanah getting your first look at the new Uluwatu tribe. Andy, voted out at the last tribal council.

Let's get to today's immunity challenge. First things first, immunity is back up for grabs. Here is how it's going to work.

Today, we will put your willpower and strength to the test, we'll also test your strategical ability however. 4 of you from each tribe will be playing, Winterbells in which you playing as a bunny must jump from one bell to the other and your score will add the amount it did before with an added one hundred increase. If you land on a flying dove your score will double. The higher you can go the more smaller the bells get and the harder it is to land on one. If you fail to land on one you will fall to the bottom and you will have to start over. Also, if I should add the game is downloadable in the app store if your phone has one.

Once you are happy with your score, just screenshot and mail it to me. ONLY YOUR FIRST SCREENSHOT WILL COUNT so please be aware. The top two tribes with the highest combined scores, will win immunity. Once again the tribe with the highest overall score, in addition will win reward in the form of an idol clue. The tribe with the overall lowest score, will see me at tribal council, where you will vote someone out from your tribe.

As Uluwatu only have 4 members competing, Besakhi you will need to sit out 1 person, and Tanah will need to sit out 2 people. Whoever chooses to sit out, please comment on this post so I am aware, or mail me. If you can't decide who to sit out, then the first 4 screenshots from the Tanah and Besakhi tribe will only count towards their total score.

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm
2646 days 17 hours ago
JetsRock12
Hopefully my tribe does better than usual < 333333
2645 days 20 hours ago
Cornelia
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE RESULTS:

ULUWATU - 83600 POINTS
3/4 completed the challenge. Nolano, failed to submit a score.

BESAKIH - 215000 POINTS
4/4 completed the challenge, with Ryan sitting out.

TANAH - 812410 POINTS
4/4 completed the challenge, with Giovana and Joe sitting out this challenge.

Besakih and Tanah win immunity! In addition, Tanah will also win reward in the form of an idol clue. Uluwatu, I have nothing for you. I'll see you tonight at tribal council, where you will have to vote out someone from your tribe. You have 24 hours to decide who that will be.
2645 days 20 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
Lmaooo yo
2645 days 16 hours ago
Vlad21
Lmao we still rock guys
2645 days 12 hours ago
subfriend
yeay grats

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!