This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Bali] Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » [Bali] Immunity Challenge #3

2649 days 16 hours ago
Cornelia
Come on in, guys! Uluwatu, and Tanah getting your first look at the new Besakhi tribe, Jonah was voted out at the last tribal council.

Let's get to today's immunity challenge. First things first, immunity is back up for grabs. Here is how it's going to work.

For today's challenge, you will be playing the frustrating yet mathematical game that is 2048. The objective is to slide numbered tiles on a grid to combine them to create a tile with the number 2048. The tiles will slide in the direction you press your arrow keys.  If two tiles of the same number collide while moving, they will merge into a tile with the total value of the two tiles that collided, [E.G, 2 & 2 would make a 4] The resulting tile cannot merge with another tile again in the same move. [E.G Once you get a 4 it cannot merge unless it's collided with another 4 tile] You don't have to keep playing until you make the 2048 tile, you can keep playing to whenever you choose to. If you do manage to make the 2048 tile, it is possible to get a higher score. When you have no more room for your tiles to move around the board, then it's game over.

Once you are happy with your score, just screenshot and mail it to me. ONLY YOUR FIRST SCREENSHOT WILL COUNT so please be aware. The top two tribes with the highest combined scores, will win immunity. Once again the tribe with the highest overall score, in addition will win reward in the form of an idol clue. The tribe with the overall lowest score, will see me at tribal council, where you will vote someone out from your tribe.

As Uluwatu and Besakih only have 5 members competing, Tanah you will need to sit out 2 people. Whoever chooses to sit out, please comment on this post so I am aware. If you can't decide who to sit out, then the first 5 screenshots from the Tanah tribe will only count towards their total score.

I would also like to state that this challenge is INDIVIDUAL and all the competing tribe members scores will be added together to make up your total score. This is NOT just one member from your tribe competing. You have 24 hours to send me your scores.

Survivors, ready? GO!

https://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/
2649 days 16 hours ago
Cornelia
*CORRECTION Tanah only needs to sit out ONE person.
2648 days 18 hours ago
JetsRock12
I just wanna say that our host is very mean to me :(
2648 days 16 hours ago
Cornelia
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE RESULTS:

ULUWATU - 15164 POINTS
4/5 completed the challenge. Liam, failed to submit a score.

BESAKIH - 56484 POINTS
5/5 completed the challenge.

TANAH - 65076 POINTS
4/5 completed the challenge, with Giovana sitting out this challenge. Andrew, failed to submit a score.

Besakih and Tanah win immunity! In addition, Tanah will also win reward in the form of an idol clue. Uluwatu, I have nothing for you. I'll see you tonight at tribal council, where you will have to vote out someone from your tribe. You have 24 hours to decide who that will be.
2648 days 16 hours ago
Vlad21
We slay once again #proud
2648 days 16 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
lmaoo when you thought your scored was good but guess again xD rip
2648 days 14 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
YAY BESAKIH!!!
2648 days 14 hours ago
subfriend
Oi good job besakih
2648 days 12 hours ago
JetsRock12
Wtf @ the scores

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!