This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Bali] Tribal Council #2 - Besakih

Topic » [Bali] Tribal Council #2 -..

2651 days 5 hours ago
Cornelia
Azri, Brittany, Jonah, Julian, Luis and Ryan, welcome to your very first tribal council. Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual of tribal council, because in this game, fire represents life. Once your fire is gone, so are you.

Azri - Do you think the vote tonight will be about keeping the tribe unified and strong, or about staying loyal to any possible alliances?

Brittany - Has there been any talks of an idol yet? Do you think anyone has found it yet?

Jonah - Is there anyone that should be feeling nervous about the vote tonight?

Julian - What are you basing your vote tonight on?

Luis - What is the dynamic and the vibe of the tribe as of now?

Ryan - Do you regret sitting out of the immunity challenge, considering the chance you did play there might of been a different outcome? Is there anyone in particular to blame for the loss at the challenge?

IT IS TIME TO VOTE!

You will have 24 hours from the time this tribal council, has been posted to send me your vote via mails. If you don't send me a vote it will result in a self vote against yourself.

If anyone has the immunity idol, and wishes to use it, please mail me before the votes are read.
2650 days 20 hours ago
born2pizza
Do you regret sitting out of the immunity challenge, considering the chance you did play there might of been a different outcome? Is there anyone in particular to blame for the loss at the challenge?

I don't regret it at all, I trust my tribemates to do well in comps I think the outcome probably would've been worse I don't really know to be honest. I don't think there's someone to specifically blame for this loss bc everyone did do the challenge :)
2650 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian - What are you basing your vote tonight on?

I'd like to say keeping the tribe strong but everyone's been participating so far, and idk individual scores for certain so there isn't much to go off of.
2650 days 20 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - Has there been any talks of an idol yet? Do you think anyone has found it yet?

I haven't really thought about the idol up until now to be completely honest. I have been worrying more about winning these immunity challenges!
2650 days 20 hours ago
1001games
Jonah - Is there anyone that should be feeling nervous about the vote tonight?

I'm sure everyone is nervous. It's tribal council. But do I think anyone in particular? No.
2650 days 16 hours ago
_Adidas_
I think the dynamic/vibe of this tribe is a bit calm. Without know what the scores are, we are less eager to target someone this early in the game. These votes will basically be based on Tengaged.com relationship(s) in the past.
2650 days 15 hours ago
subfriend
Azri - Do you think the vote tonight will be about keeping the tribe unified and strong, or about staying loyal to any possible alliances?
I would love to keep the tribe unified and stronv but I think loyalty will come in play for this tonight tribal council
2650 days 3 hours ago
Cornelia
I'll go tally the votes.
2650 days 3 hours ago
Cornelia
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now's the time to do so.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*No one stands*
2650 days 3 hours ago
Cornelia
FIRST VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

JONAH
2650 days 3 hours ago
Cornelia
SECOND VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

JONAH
2650 days 3 hours ago
Cornelia
THIRD VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

AZRI
2650 days 3 hours ago
Cornelia
FOURTH VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

JULIAN
2650 days 3 hours ago
Cornelia
That's 2 votes Jonah, 1 vote Azri, and 1 vote Julian. 2 votes left.
2650 days 3 hours ago
Cornelia
SECOND PERSON VOTED OUT OF CORNVIVOR BALI:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

JONAH

You need to bring me your torch.
Jonah, the tribe has spoken.
*Snuffs torch*
Time for you to go.
2650 days 2 hours ago
Cornelia
It looks like that was kind of a scattered vote, however did the 4 that voted together, vote based on loyalty to each other or was it to benefit the tribe itself? Someone was left out of the loop, will you guys pick yourselves up and remain unified? We'll find out. Head on back to camp.

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!