This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Bali] Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » [Bali] Immunity Challenge #2

2651 days 23 hours ago
Cornelia
Come on in, guys! Besakhi, and Tanah getting your first look at the new Uluwatu tribe, Bob was voted out at the first tribal council.

Let's get to today's immunity challenge. First things first, immunity is back up for grabs. Here is how it's going to work.

For today's challenge, you will be playing the classic Helicopter Game. This game will test your reaction time skills and how efficiently you can click and release! You will need to guide your helicopter through a tricky maze without crashing it into the walls or any obstacles that get into your way. To control the helicopter, simply hold and click to make it fly up, and release to make it fly down. Once you are happy with your score, just screenshot and mail it to me. ONLY YOUR FIRST SCREENSHOT WILL COUNT so please be aware. The top two tribes with the highest combined scores, will win immunity. Once again the tribe with the highest overall score, in addition will win reward in the form of an idol clue. The tribe with the overall lowest score, will see me at tribal council, where you will vote someone out from your tribe.

As Uluwatu only have 5 members competing, Tanah and Besakih you will both need to sit out 1 person. However chooses to sit out, please comment on this post so I am aware. If you can't decide who to sit out, then the first 5 screenshots from either tribe will only count.

I would also like to state that this challenge is INDIVIDUAL and all the competing tribe members scores will be added together to make up your total score. This is NOT just one member from your tribe competing. You have 24 hours to send me your scores.

Survivors, ready? GO!

http://www.helicoptergame.net/
2651 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hufus said he would like to sit out
2651 days 9 hours ago
born2pizza
I'm sitting out for my tribe :)
2650 days 20 hours ago
Cornelia
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE RESULTS:

ULUWATU - 3803 POINTS
5/5 completed the challenge.

BESAKIH - 3532 POINTS
5/5 completed the challenge, with Ryan sitting out this challenge.

TANAH - 4646 POINTS
5/5 completed the challenge, with Hufus sitting out this challenge.

Uluwatu and Tanah win immunity! In addition, Tanah will also win reward in the form of an idol clue. Besakih, I have nothing for you. I'll see you tonight at tribal council, where you will have to vote out someone from your tribe. You have 24 hours to decide who that will be.
2650 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Good job Tanah
2650 days 19 hours ago
Vlad21
Yass guys
2650 days 19 hours ago
Hufus
Great job guys!! You rocked it! <3
2650 days 19 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
Good job #uluwatu

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!