This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Bali] Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » [Bali] Immunity Challenge #1

2655 days 1 hour ago
Cornelia
Come on in guys! Welcome to your first immunity challenge of the season! For the very first challenge, you will be playing 99 Bricks! In this challenge, you will have 99 bricks, and you will need to build the highest tower out of tetris blocks. Be careful how you stack your tower, because it could collapse at any moment. You do not have to use all 99 bricks, once you are happy with your score simply screenshot your score and send it to me via mail. PLEASE BE AWARE that clicking off the minigame, or switching to another tab it will say it's lost focus and over up your score, so just click back on the game to remain its focus. Also only your FIRST SCREENSHOT YOU MAIL WILL COUNT. If you send a second screenshot or further, they will not count. The more people on your tribe that submit a score, the better chances you have of winning immunity.

The two tribes that have the highest combined total scores will win immunity! In addition, the tribe with the highest total score, will also win reward in the form of a clue to their tribe's idol. The tribe with the lowest combined score, will have a date with me at tribal council, where you will vote off somebody from your tribe. You will have 24 hours to complete this challenge, starting from when I post this challenge!

SURVIVORS READY? GO!

http://www.gamepuma.com/puzzle-games/99-Bricks.html
2655 days 1 hour ago
Cornelia
Also I wanted to point out that if any screenshots look edited or tampered with in any way, you will be disqualified from the challenge, and removed from the game.
2653 days 18 hours ago
Cornelia
IMMUNITY RESULTS :

ULUWATU - 1374 POINTS
5/6 completed the challenge. Bob was the only one not to.

BESAKIH - 2250 POINTS
6/6 completed the challenge.

TANAH - 1548 POINTS
5/6 completed the challenge. Andrew was the only one not to.

Besakih and Tanah win immunity! In addition Besakih, will also win reward in the form on an idol clue. Idol guesses are now in play. 1 guess every 24 hours! Uluwatu, I have nothing for you except a date with me at tribal council, where you will have to vote someone from your tribe home. You have 24 hours on who to decide that will be.
2653 days 18 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
YES! Congratulations, Besakih and Tanah :)
Good Luck to Uluwatu at tribal :S
2653 days 18 hours ago
1001games
Yay!
2653 days 18 hours ago
JetsRock12
*Sighs*
2653 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
YES
2653 days 18 hours ago
born2pizza
Yay our tribe :)
2653 days 18 hours ago
Vlad21
At least we are safe :3
2653 days 17 hours ago
_Adidas_
Good job !
2653 days 16 hours ago
subfriend
Yeay ...although I forgot my tribe name but saw the reward mail lol

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!