This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribe Reveals!

Topic » Tribe Reveals!

2655 days 7 hours ago
Cornelia
Come on in guys! Welcome to the very first season of CORNVIVOR! This season there will be 3 tribes, consisting of 6 players each! Let's see who is on what tribe!

The Besakih tribe will be made up of Brittany [LaFierceBrittany2], Luis [_Adidas_], Ryan [born2pizza], Azri [subfriend], Jonah [1001games], and Julian [TheSexiestDude990]! Your buff and tribe colour will be blue! Get familiar with your tribe and your camp mates!

The Tanah tribe will be made up of Joe [jharrin7887], Chris [Gaiaphagee], Hufus [Hufus], Giovana [Survivorgame1], Andrew [AndrewWeltner], and Vlad [Vlad21]! Your buff and tribe colour will be light green! Get familiar with your tribe and your camp mates!

The Uluwatu tribe will be made up of AJ [JetsRock12], Liam [kingLiam], Colton [tryandbeatme16], Bob [islandsurvivor], Nolano [mysterygame2], and Andy [andrewvaughan17]! Your buff and tribe colour will be orange! Get familiar with your tribe and camp mates!

Your first tribal immunity challenge will begin on the 26th January. Once the challenge is posted you will all get 24 hours to complete the challenge. Idol guesses won't be activated until the challenge begins. Best of luck during this season castaways, and remember to outwit, outplay, and outlast your opponents!
2655 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
lets go tanah :D and we get the same color buffs as marijuana :DDDDDDD
2655 days 7 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Yayay
*Lights blunt with Chris*
2655 days 7 hours ago
born2pizza
I like my tribe :DDD
2655 days 7 hours ago
JetsRock12
Hello tribe! My skype is Jetsroc12! HIT ME UP!
2655 days 7 hours ago
jharrin7887
add me jharrintengaged !
2655 days 7 hours ago
Vlad21
Vlad21tg add me on skype
Lets go tanah
2655 days 6 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Cool
2655 days 6 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
Hello Uluwatu tribe :)
2655 days 6 hours ago
1001games
Yay! Skype is jsietz1996
2655 days 4 hours ago
subfriend
hi
2654 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hello, everyone

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!