This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Rules

Topic » Season Rules

2652 days 12 hours ago
Cornelia
CHALLENGES:
-Every immunity challenge will be NON-LIVE, and will last for a maximum 24 hours or unless the challenge is completed before the 24 hours are up.
-I want every player to try and compete in every single immunity challenge, because activeness is VITAL. I need active players, not inactive to be able to host.
-There will be rewards during this season. Whichever tribe wins immunity first, will receive reward in the form of an idol clue at to their tribe idol board. Once individual immunity begins, the person who wins immunity will only receive that idol clue, to the merged tribe camp.

VOTING:
-Tribal councils will be posted after an immunity challenge has ended.
-Players will have 24 hours to send me their vote via mail and a reason for their vote.
-You are allowed to change your vote however many times, as you want but once the 24 hours are up, I will take the final vote you sent to me as your official vote.
-If you fail to send me a vote at tribal, you will receive a self vote at tribal council against yourself. 3 self votes will result into a medical evacuation.
-If there is a tied vote at tribal, it will result in a re-vote. If after the first initial re-vote, there is a second tied vote, we will go to rocks. Everyone will draw rocks, except the player(s) with immunity. If there is a tied vote at the final 4, it will result in a fire making challenge.

IDOLS:
- Idols will be in play this season via an idol board. There will be one hidden at each camp and one after merge. If an idol is found at the merge camp, and played before the last time to play an idol, the idol will be rehidden, but only at the merged tribe.
-You may guess for the idol every day. You will guess in the form of a mail to me. Your first guess will only count.
-Idol clues will be mailed to the tribe/individual who has won immunity, if you choose to guess before the idol clue is sent to you, you will have to wait until the next day.
-If you want to use an idol, you must mail me prior to the reading of the votes. If you tell me you are using it, it is set in stone. No changing who it's being used on or taking it back.
-Players may give their idol to another player BUT only if they are on the same tribe. Once you choose to give your idol to another player, you CANNOT take it back. It is set in stone.
-Idols are only in play up to final 6 point. At final 5 they are worthless. I will remind all players of this.

CONFESSIONALS:
-Please mail me a confessional every couple of days about your game, and what is going down so I have information as a host about the gameplay, and alliances.
-Confessionals will help me decide who gets which reward at the reunion, and if I want to bring you back for a future season.
-Please include me in any mails, or skype conversations regarding the game. I DO NOT LEAK anything game related, it's just purely to determine rewards.

REMINDER: This is my very first group game, so there may be a few mistakes here or there. I will host to the best of my ability, and make this a fun experience for everyone.

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!