This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2545 days 19 hours ago
Violetx
Thank you Patrick
2545 days 17 hours ago
obscurity
alanb1
You did not orchestrate the sagar blindside I did

keep one eye open when you sleep tonight
2545 days 17 hours ago
obscurity
6th: alanb1/Alan (Masamba/Masamba/Dakarai) [2-2-(2),3-1]

this is when i knew god is real and among us :)
2545 days 16 hours ago
alanb1
^^^^^ sagar forgives me and loves me very much
2545 days 16 hours ago
alanb1
(I love him too)
2544 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
I've only received 3/7 votes :(

JURY MEMBERS PLEASE SEND ME YOUR VOTE!!!
2544 days 19 hours ago
DavidM7
Iceey
Okay I would like to point out that we all made a point to blow up your head like you were some masterful player after Will got voted out. It was just funny because you acted like you were the only one who got Patrick to flip when David and I were literally grinding all night talking to him as well. So you posting that screenshot is a bit confusing to me lol

-

Can confirm me and Ryan were huge parts in the will vote
2544 days 19 hours ago
DavidM7
Okay since my name has come up multiple times and as conceited as this sounds I did play one of the better games and was socially aware so I'm going to comment on a few things

First off as much as I HATE to do this I'll be voting Ryan. Ryan you are giving a horrible final tribal performance (luckily Violets is worse) and you claiming any amount of loyalty is almost laughable (as Alan said if you aren't loyal kudos to you just own up to it) and you are not doing well at selling yourself in a positive light.

With that said you were a LARGE factor in the decisions that we made together and deserve this win from a strategic standpoint just as much as me. You did have a large voice in the Alan vote and that probably was your best move because it put me in danger the next vote instead of you (although you fucked that up by telling violet to target me :P). Anyway pint is me and Ryan both had played very different games. He was much more focused on strategic and I was focused on social.

His strategic game left him on the bad ends of some votes that my social game didn't. For example the Sagar vote. I was able to know exactly what was going down and let Alan make the move to take out a big threat (talk more about that move when I get to violet) and yet I was still able to vote with my Alliance to maintain a weird sort of loyalty. So yeah I was the more socially adapt player here but I never was the decision maker because I never needed to be. I would just let Ryan and Alan do that for me until it conflicted with my allies

Now violet you upset me. You easily had one of the poorest social games here (which in my opinion is the most important aspect of the game) and that shows when still to this day don't believe that you weren't the only one who flipped Patrick. You were very ignorant when it came to the details of this game and are now claiming moves as your own that are clearly not.

The Sagar vote was ALL Alan. And I mean that completely, there was no influence from anyone else deciding that vote because he was able to persuade you and Pat to flip to his side (using my style of game play of being blunt against me) and pulled that off. I don't mind you taking the backseat in votes because that's exactly what I did that vote as well but what you need to make sure is that you don't claim isn't as your own but rather point out how letting Alan make that move for you worked out. Instead you just got played.

Not to mention on top of all of this you literally made finals because of the biggest fluke I've ever seen. That immunity win belonged to Aiden and if he had won (like he should have) then you were going out unanimously. And if that happens I lock myself a spot in finals but thanks to a challenge fuck up you got lucky and fucked my foolproof trip to finals so even if we ignore your horrible game play you shouldn't even be in finals right now
2544 days 19 hours ago
DavidM7
So i don't know where this idea of Ryan being my lap dog came from but it's not true. We played to different games that are both equally as deserving of the win.  mine just looks better because I was more social than Ryan

(also me and Aiden were robbed as fuck
2544 days 15 hours ago
Violetx
I respect your opinion and I'm being serious
2544 days 14 hours ago
Violetx
I would like to say congrats to Ryan on winning because I know I'm not going to get any votes and I had a wonderful time playing with all of you

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!