This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Execution #7: SUNDAY, June 7th at 2pm PST

Topic » Live Execution #7: SUNDAY,..

1418 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Welcome to your third to final Execution, Agents. Tonight, one of you will be EXECUTED from the game! Today's challenge will be completed individually and scheduled with Ozzy!

As always, the person who had the LOWEST score will be Executed tonight. (If it came to the Tiebreaker, whoever was closer to the answer was safe, while the other was Executed.) There are no more exemptions in this game so everyone is on the line. Well...except The Mole of course.

(I suggest listening to this during, if you want to be completely immersed and feel the all the suspense!) .be

I wish you all the best of luck!
Who is going home next?
Who will make the FINALS?

WE WILL SEE!
1418 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Welcome Agents, Tonight one of you will be executed and will be the Mole's second to last victim.

One by one, I will enter your names into the computer. If a GREEN thumbprint appears, you are safe. If a RED thumbprint appears, you will have been executed and must leave the game immediately
1418 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
:S
1418 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Today's Order...

List Randomizer
There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Tris (TMAN54445)
Cori (Blackunicorns)
Jake (LovelyKiss)
Christian (Christian_)
1418 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Tris, you are first tonight...let's get started...
1418 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
*OZZY ENTERS TRIS' NAME IN THE COMPUTER*
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
.be
1418 days 10 hours ago
LovelyKiss
https://whoissamjarvis.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/tumblr_ol2mluzf4o1vrjwbvo1_500.gif
1418 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
Tris, you are the Mole's next victim, I am sorry to see you go. Please say your goodbyes...
1418 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
:O
1418 days 9 hours ago
TMAN54445
Bye guys gg

open group

Ozzy's THE MOLE: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!