This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 7, Execution

Topic » Cycle 7, Execution

2018 days 18 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
So we're skipping day 5 of cycle 7 altogether and we're heading straight into the execution!

For this execution, everyone that is vulnerable tonight has an equal shot at going home! Hoop has the sole vote on who will be a member of the final 3. If you survive tonight, you will go into our 3-day-long finale for a chance to win the game!

Hoop, send me your vote on who goes tomorrow by 6PM Eastern.

Good luck!
2017 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Hoop has sent me his vote for execution, which means the execution will be going live now, just to save time.
2017 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Now, Pika, Max, JT, one of you will be executed tonight.
2017 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
As you all are very well aware, I start with the mayor and announce the votes they get. However, your mayor is safe tonight, so instead, I won't mention anyone who is safe. In other words, I'm going to get right to killing someone...
2017 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
For this death, you each be served a different meal to enjoy. For one of you, you'll be enjoying a steak with melted butter on top, mashed potatoes, corn, and a nice beer.

For one of you, you'll be savoring on a nice sea bass served with a lemon wedge, asparagus, melon, and a simple glass of water.

For the last person, you'll be savoring on burgers, fries, tater tots, and a very nice cool glass of Coca-Cola.

However, for one of you, your meat will be so raw that the food poisoning you develop will kill you almost immediately.
2017 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Now normally, I'll be the one who kills the person with the most votes off. However, because only one person was eligible to vote, and their vote is 100% of the vote for this execution...

*serves plates up to Hoop*

I'll let Hoop decide which plates go to who.
2017 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
*Hoop serves the sea bass to JT*

*Hoop serves the burgers to Max*

*Hoop serves the steak to Pika*

Well, I hope you all enjoy your dishes. Congratulations on being the final 4, and for three of you, congratulations on being in the final 3.

*everyone starts eating*

The person who got the most votes tonight was...
2017 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Pika: Hey waiter, why the fuck is my steak more red then the Soviet Union?

JT: My sea bass is also pretty red.

Max: Yeah, my burgers also have red meat.

*JT chokes and collapses from his chair before dying*

Unfortunately, JT has received Hoop's vote and is eliminated from the game. For those wondering, Pika and Max, your meat was cooked perfectly fine, but there was a touch of red food coloring in your meat.

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!