This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 7, Day 4

Topic » Cycle 7, Day 4

2019 days 8 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Since this immunity challenge is non-live, I'll be posting it now, especially considering that you need to work more for this immunity.

As hard as it is to believe, this is your SEVENTH immunity challenge. I hope you make the most of it, because this is also your FINAL immunity challenge. For this final immunity challenge, I'm going to keep things very simple. You're going to make a blog titled "Reward Challenge 7" followed by your name. In that blog, you must say in no less than 200 words and no more than 500 words why you deserve this final immunity. The person with the most points at the end of 24 hours wins the final immunity of this game. Because some people are higher ranks than others and therefore have more points to begin with, I will deduct the points you started with from your final score.

Think you don't need immunity because you're safe? Think again. Not only will this person be exempt from nomination, but this person has 100% of the say in who will move on to the final 3 with them and who will be executed. This is why this is the most important immunity of this game, so if I were you, I wouldn't waste any time fooling around.

Hoop, because everyone has an equal chance of going home this week, I will let you partake in this challenge. If you win, you will be immune and the other 3 will all be up for execution.

Max, for winning the reward challenge, the automatic 14 points you earn from your blog will not be subtracted.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and I'll do my best to clarify.

Now, start making those blogs and getting people to like them!
2019 days 5 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Also, I know some of you may have already seen this challenge, but just letting you know that if you're not bothering to partake, please post down here! If no one decides to do this challenge, we'll just leave immunity up for fate.
2018 days 8 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
So I took a peek at your profiles and it looks like only Hoop and Max attempted the challenge. However, Hoop scored more points, so congratulations Hoop! You get a spot in the final 3!
2018 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Pm me your plea on why I should take you to the final 3.

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!