This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 2, Day 5

Topic » Cycle 2, Day 5

2066 days 22 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
We're going to have this be live tomorrow (Saturday) at 6:15PM Eastern!
2065 days 22 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Voting has now been open for 30 minutes. At the time I made this forum, I was anticipating on having the name of the second nominee revealed and then voting, but since I decided the nominees, we'll get right into it.

You may vote out Slothy, Jay, or JT. However, for JT to be voted off, he must receive 80% of the vote.

Send your votes to me via mail by 6PM Eastern! I'll reveal them by 6:15PM Eastern! Also, if you're wanting to run for mayor for the next cycle but can't make it tomorrow, let me know!
2064 days 23 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Hi guys! I have something going on at the school today starting at 6PM Eastern, so I can't announce the votes at 6. If you don't vote by 6, don't bother because I won't count your vote if you try submitting it late. I will announce the votes when it's possible. I will do the same for the next election. Maybe 9? In the meantime, if you planned on running for the election and telling me here, just message me so I can add you to the poll I will create.

Thanks!

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!