This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 2, Day 2

Topic » Cycle 2, Day 2

2071 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Start checking in! (Also, you may want to check in at the activity check in if you want to eat tomorrow)
2071 days ago
xMountain22x
Hey! here :)
2071 days ago
Novamax243
Hey
2071 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
(Just so you know, the activity check in is different than this check in. If you want to eat tomorrow, go to the CHECK INS forum.)
2071 days ago
lhooper902976
Here
2071 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright everyone! So before I begin, I just want to mention that from this point forward, everyone loses 5 food and 5 water, whether you check in before the event begins or not. Keep in mind, however, that you may be at a disadvantage if you show up late. I may also take away additional food/water from you for not showing up to important things (e.g. Challenges, Executions, etc.)
2070 days 23 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Now, let's get onto the election. For almost 24 hours, you've had to vote whether you think Cory or JT should be the next mayor. Right now, I'm closing the polls, which means that no more people can vote. Now, let's get on with the results.
2070 days 23 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Ladies and gentlemen, your next mayor, with 66.7 percent of the game vote, congratulations
JT!
2070 days 23 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
JT, I will be mailing you your info as mayor in a little bit. But first, it's time to open up the shop. As the game is going on, these items may be more and more valuable as resources get lower and lower. These shops may start getting competitive as people are losing food, being unsure of safety, and unsure of where they are in this game.
2070 days 23 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Once again, there are two items that you can buy.

First item: An item board guess. Maybe you'll get immunity. Maybe you'll automatically be nominated. Who knows? Find out your fate with an item board guess.

Second item: Four cupcakes and four glasses of milk. Each cupcake is 20 food and each beer is 30 water. If you buy this item, you'll keep one of each and must give three people the others.
2070 days 23 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
^Lol I meant each glass of milk, not each beer. My bad XD
2070 days 23 hours ago
xMountain22x
Nice :D
2070 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
JT has sent in the info I asked her to fill out.

*rolls out scroll*

"As mayor, I now state that I hold the responsibilities. I understand that being mayor is a privilege, and that if I ever abuse the power, I must forfeit my term. I understand that I will make decisions that will make a lasting impact within the next few days, whether for better or for worse. Finally, by signing this contract, I state that as of September 10th, 2018, I am the second mayor elected."

*JT signs the contract*

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!