This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JGF1: The Inferno (Format)

Topic » JGF1: The Inferno (Format)

2012 days 15 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
When reading my previous format that I wrote, I felt there were a few things that weren't clear. Therefore, I have chosen to repost it with the corrections and clarity.

DAY ONE

Teams will participate in a challenge and each player will vote for one player on THEIR team to be nominated for The Inferno. Votes will not be revealed, but, players are more than welcome to talk about the vote with each other. Players will have 24 hours to complete the challenge and to cast their vote.

DAY TWO

The results of the first challenge will be revealed. In addition, the two players on each team who have been nominated for The Inferno will be revealed as well. How each player voted will not be revealed.

If there is a tie in the vote, then it will be based on the challenge result to break the tie. If that doesn't break the tie, then it will go to random.org to break the tie.

A second challenge will be posted and players will have 24 hours to complete it once again. Also, players will vote for one of the two players (who are nominated) on the opposing team to select for The Inferno. Players must also decide how they wish to use the Lifesaver just in case they are lucky enough to win it. The Lifesaver can either...

1. If selected for The Inferno, save themself and send someone else on their team into The Inferno.

2. If not selected for The Inferno, choose to save the player from The Inferno and sacrifice themselves instead.

DAY THREE

The results of the second challenge will be posted. Also, the players selected for each team to face The Inferno will be revealed. If a nominated player wins the lifesaver and is selected for The Inferno, then they will choose someone else on their team to go into The Inferno.

If a player who is not going into The Inferno wins the Lifesaver, they can choose to save the selected player from going into The Inferno and sacrifice themself instead.

The Inferno will be posted and those in The Inferno will have 24 hours to complete it.

And then we go back to DAY ONE of the cycle which will start with the result of The Inferno. We will repeat this cycle until the Final Challenge.
2012 days 6 hours ago
Absol
we love nonlive challenges

open group

JGF S3: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!