This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #17 - Lost In Translation

Topic » Episode #17 - Lost In..

2006 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
It’s time to cast your votes for who you wish to nominate for The Inferno. Also, you will rank the players on the opposing team in order of who you wish to send into The Inferno to who you want to keep safe.

The self vote rule is still in play. If you didn't vote or participate in the previous challenge then you will receive 5 self votes.

You have TWO things to do.

1. Vote for ONE player on your team to nominate for The Inferno. The two players who receive the most votes will be nominated.

2. Rank all the players on the opposing team in order of who you want to send into The Inferno to who  you want to keep safe. I will use your ranks to determine which of the nominees you are choosing to vote for. You can use this template below to help you. Note: If you do not submit a ranking list, then they one you submitted in the previous round will be used instead.

--------- Send To The Inferno --------

-------- Keep Safe From The Inferno -------

You have until 10pm (GMT)/5pm (EST)/2pm (PST) tomorrow (Tuesday) to submit.
2005 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Alright everyone. The votes are in and I can now reveal that...

Los Rojos have nominated Dylan and Nolan.

Los Azules have nominated Jae and Liam.

Shortly I will reveal who has been selected for The Inferno.
2005 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The majority of Los Azules have chosen to select...

DYLAN
2005 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The majority of Los Rojos have chosen to select...

JAE

This means Dylan and Jae are currently facing The Inferno. However, there is now an opportunity to win the Aztec Life Saver which may change who is going into The Inferno. The challenge will be posted shortly.
2005 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Welcome everyone to your next challenge and this one is called “Lost In Translation” and here’s how it works.

Firstly, you will be given a link to this challenge and you must select your username and a random number to start the challenge. Remember to send your random number to me on Tengaged to confirm you completed the challenge.

Once you start the challenge, you will see a long number. That number represents different letters and words which have been merged together. For this challenge, the letter A is 1, B is 2, C is 3, and so on all the way through to X is 24, Y is 25, and Z is 26.

For example, you might be given this “11452411316125”. To solve this, simply work out the letters using the numbers given. So the first letter could be “11”, which is K, but it could also be “1”, which is A. It is your job to work out the correct letters then split them up into words, so it forms the corret phrase.

If solved correctly, you should be able to read a phrase from left to right. The answer to this example is “An Example”.

The team with the best average time will win this challenge and $10,000 for their team's bank account. In addition, the player on each team with the quickest time will win the Aztec Life Saver.

NOTE: Everyone on your team has a different phrase. The length and difficulty of each phrase may vary, so, the phrase everyone was given was determined by a random draw.
2005 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The deadline is tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10pm (GMT)/5pm (EST)/2pm (PST)
2005 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
Boooo what have I done to any of you!?
2004 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
This challenge is now over!

Los Rojos >> http://prntscr.com/llcpn1
Los Azules >> http://prntscr.com/llcq3d

Los Rojos win this challenge and $10,000 for their team's bank account! In addition, Jacob wins the Aztec Life Saver on Los Rojos and JT wins it on the Los Azules team.

Shortly, I will post The Inferno and the outcome from the Aztec Life Savers.

open group

JGF S3: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!