This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #15 - Laser Tag

Topic » Episode #15 - Laser Tag

2012 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
It’s time to cast your votes for who you wish to nominate for The Inferno. Also, you will rank the players on the opposing team in order of who you wish to send into The Inferno to who you want to keep safe.

The self vote rule is still in play. If you didn't vote or participate in the previous challenge then you will receive 5 self votes.

You have TWO things to do.

1. Vote for ONE player on your team to nominate for The Inferno. The two players who receive the most votes will be nominated.

2. Rank all the players on the opposing team in order of who you want to send into The Inferno to who  you want to keep safe. I will use your ranks to determine which of the nominees you are choosing to vote for. You can use this template below to help you. Note: If you do not submit a ranking list, then they one you submitted in the previous round will be used instead.

--------- Send To The Inferno --------

-------- Keep Safe From The Inferno -------

You have until 10pm (GMT)/5pm (EST)/2pm (PST) tomorrow (Saturday) to submit.
2011 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Alright everyone. The votes are in and I can now reveal that...

Los Rojos have nominated Brian and Chili.

For Los Azules, including self votes, the nominees are...

Ethan and Hufus

Shortly I will reveal who has been selected for The Inferno.
2011 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The majority of Los Azules have chosen to select...

BRIAN
2011 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The majority of Los Rojos have chosen to select...

HUFUS

This means Brian and Hufus are currently facing The Inferno. However, there is now an opportunity to win the Aztec Life Saver which may change who is going into The Inferno. The challenge will be posted shortly.
2011 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Welcome everyone to your next challenge and this one is called “Intercepts” and here’s how it works.

Below is a link to a blog that I've just started. As a team, your goal is to get Tengaged users of specific color levels to tag themselves in the blog and to post either #LosRojos or #LosAzules. The specific color levels are...

LIGHT GREEN and BLOOD

Keep in mind that Light Greens are worth 1 point and Blood levels are worth 5 points. However, if a Blood Level posts for your team, a member of the opposing team can post "Intercepts". If that comment is the next post after the Blood level, then the opposing team will get the 5 points instead.

The only way to protect your Blood Levels is to either get a user of any color level to tag themselves in the blog with either #LosRojos or #LosAzules. If they are not Light Green, then they will be worth 0 points, but still count as protection.

Note: In addition to all the above, I would suggest getting the users to include your name in their comment when asking them to post because this will help you win the Aztec Life Saver. The individual player on each team who accumulates the most points for their team will win the Aztec Life Saver.

To summarise, you want to get users to post a comment on the blog with the following;

1. Tagging themselves
2. Either the #LosRojos or #LosAzules (depending on your team)
3. Tagging the name of a player on that team

If there's a tie, the player who got the most Blood levels to post will win the tie breaker. If that's a tie, then the player who got the most Light Greens to post will win. If that's a tie, then the player who got the most users to post will win. If that's a tie, then we will result to previous challenges.

The team who scores the most points by 10pm (GMT)/5pm (EST)/2pm (PDT) tomorrow (Sunday) will win this challenge and $10,000 for their team's bank account. In addition, the player on each team who scores the most points will win the Aztec Life Saver.
2011 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Simplified:

You want to get Tengaged users to comment on the blog above. The information you want them to include in the blog are...

1. Tagging themselves (@whatever their username is)
2. Posting #LosRojos if you want them to post for Los Rojos or #LosAzules if you want them to post for Los Azules
3. Tagging your name or someone else's name on your team who should receive the points for that user commenting

Users who are Light Green level are worth 1 point.

Users who are Blood level are worth 5 points.

When a blood level user has commented, members of the opposing team can post "Intercepts". If their comment is immediately after the Blood level user's comment, then the opposing team steals those 5 points.
2011 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
If you do have questions, please let me know.
2010 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
This challenge is now over!

Los Rojos scored 58 Points

Brian scored 32 Points
Christian scored 26 Points

Los Azules scored 6 points

Ethan scored all 6 points

Los Rojos win this challenge and $10,000 for their team's bank account! In addition, Brian wins the Aztec Life Saver on Los Rojos and Ethan wins it on the Los Azules team.

Shortly, I will post The Inferno and the outcome from the Aztec Life Savers.
2010 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
This is sad
2010 days 21 hours ago
PoohSnap
Congrats Ethan lol

open group

JGF S3: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!