This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #6 - Human Candelabra

Topic » Episode #6 - Human Candelabra

2025 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Welcome everyone to the third Inferno of the season.

So far we know that Brian will be sent into The Inferno for Los Rojos and Jae will be sent in for Los Azules.

However, Christian, as the holder of the Aztec Life Saver on Los Rojos, you may choose to sacrifice yourself to The Inferno and save Brian. Do you wish to do so?

Christian: No!

Therefore, Brian, you are going into The Inferno.

Jae, as the holder of the Aztec Lifesaver on Los Azules, you may choose to save yourself from The Inferno and choose someone on your team to replace you. What do you wish to do?

Jae: I am saving myself and sacrificing Anthony to The Inferno!

With that, Brian and Anthony are facing The Inferno this episode.
2025 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
This Inferno is called "Human Candelabra". The players facing The Inferno will have to hold up two candlesticks (one in each hand). The goal is to keep both candlesticks from falling beneath the line for as long as possible or until the time is up…whatever comes first!

To start the challenge, you must mail me on Tengaged “Start Challenge”. Once the challenge has started, you must watch the Tengaged timestamps and mail me every 15 minutes. Once it has been 15 minutes since the previous mail, you will only have 1 minute to mail me your next mail. If you fail to mail me the correct phrase within 1 minute, it will end the challenge for you.

For the mails, you will alternate between two phrases. The two phrases are; “*raise left arm*” and “*raise right arm*”. You can do them in any order as long as you alternate i.e. don’t do the left arm twice in a row. If you fail to alternate between the two phrases, it will end the challenge for you. Also, if you mail me too early, then this will end the challenge for you as well.

NOTE: When you start the challenge, you will only need to go for 4 hours (max). If you’re still in the challenge after 4 hours, you may stop.

If there’s a tie between both players, then the tie will be broken based on how close to the 15 minutes they sent their mails for each raise.

The player who keeps their arms up for the longest time will be safe and the loser will be eliminated from The Inferno.
2025 days 3 hours ago
Absol
that must suck
2025 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://i.gifer.com/4vIe.gif

Poor Anthony :(
Good luck to Brian and Anthony in the Inferno!!
2025 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
Anthony, I voted you in because you never talk to me and you seem to be pretty comfortable in the game right now. I figured this would shake things up.

Good luck in there!
2024 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
*15 minutes pass and Anthony drops his arms*

Anthony has dropped his arms and the candelabras, therefore, Anthony you have been eliminated from The Inferno. Thank you for participating and hopefully we'll see you again soon.

Brian, congratulations, you have survived this Inferno.
2024 days 3 hours ago
cfff
15 MINS?!?!?!?!?!

I DID THE WHOLE 4 HOURS LMAO!
But BYE Anthony:(
2024 days 3 hours ago
Lemjam6
elimination king
2024 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Rip Anthony 😢 love you! Congrats, Brian!!

open group

JGF S3: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!