This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Brazil Applications

Topic » Survivor Brazil Applications

2020 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Name you would like to be called: Jorge
Group games you've played in: Plenty. Look at my bio
Time Zone: Central
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I'm active. I have a good social game... but it gets me into trouble a lot.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Big yes
2019 days 9 hours ago
TwoStep
Cody

Alot

Central

Any

My costume and myself
Yea
2019 days 9 hours ago
xMountain22x
Name you would like to be called: Ray

Group games you've played in: Cutthroat Survivor, Ash's BB, Joey's BB, Werewolves of Miller's Hollow, and a few others. Did decently well in some, and still in Joey's BB :)

Time Zone: EST

Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Probably live, maybe non-live once in a while, but please no live-non live challenges. I literally fucking hate those lmao

What makes you stand out among other applicants? Okay, okay, I'm going to go off on a limb here and accept I'm not a drama-starter, but I'll be active and I have a decent gameplay and manipulatory skills. I'll be an active player (unlike some) and not disrupt your game schedule (hopefully haha)

Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday?
Pretty much, yeah.
2018 days 15 hours ago
TMAN54445
TRIS
2MANY
CST
LIVE
IM GROUP GAME ICON ALWAYS ACTIVE
HELL YES

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!