This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal #7 (Labasa)

Topic » Tribal #7 (Labasa)

1799 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
Cole, whats important in this vote pre or post swap relationships or post 2nd swap relationships?
Kevin, Do you think merge is next, and if it is, will it figure into this vote?
Jeremy, All 4 of you were there at the challenge at one point or another, so you can't vote on activeness, what do you think will be the key to staying here?
Cam, Since everyone is active, what do you think will be the result a 2-2 tie resulting in firemaking or a 3-1 easy decision?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 8:00 PM EST
-Failing to submit a vote will result in a SELF-VOTE (three of these and you're out)
-You can change your vote as often as you see fit
-PLEASE SEND US CONFESSIONALS! We would love to hear your perspective on the game
1799 days 14 hours ago
Kevin0621
Kevin, Do you think merge is next, and if it is, will it figure into this vote?

Well Due to what I’m hearing I believe that the merge doesn’t play much of a factor in this vote and to me it’s more of a who’s going to be better for our game right now rather than the future
1799 days 14 hours ago
wuau
Jeremy, All 4 of you were there at the challenge at one point or another, so you can't vote on activeness, what do you think will be the key to staying here?

I believe that everyone has their own standard of judging who deserve to stay in the game and for me I will consider more on how the game's we turned into if a certain person is staying or leaving.
1799 days 14 hours ago
Coyle14
Cole, whats important in this vote pre or post swap relationships or post 2nd swap relationships?

Every relationship you make in this game is important, doesn't matter when you make it. Unfortunately for me, everyone on this tribe I have never met, so right now I feel on the outs, but my best bet is to show everyone that I am an asset in the challenges and my loyalty to them
1799 days 10 hours ago
lionsden121
I have all the votes will read tomorrow when I wake up
1798 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
I have the votes and mailed everyone

lets get it started

1798 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so....
1798 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
*nobody stands*

Alright lets get to it
1798 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Cole
1798 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
Second vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Cam
1798 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
1 vote Cole, 1 vote Cam
1798 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
3rd vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Cole
1798 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
Last vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
And the seventh person voted out of Survivor Vorovoro
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Cole

1798 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
Cole thats 3 and thats enough

Cole the tribe has spoken *snuffs torch*

An unanimous vote leading into the unknown....we'll see what happens next.

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!