This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal #3 (Labasa)

Topic » Tribal #3 (Labasa)

1819 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
Welcome to your first tribal council of the season, Labasa tribe. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is out, so are you. Dip your torches in the flame and take a seat so I can ask some questions.

Sagar, you were a strong force in the first two challenges, but you were not here for this challenge. Do you think you should kept for your strength?
Harry and Icy, You two were the only ones to show up to the challenge. Do you think you should both be safe on the principle, because you both were active?
Barbie, from the other 2 tribals they voted on activeness, all of you were pretty active, so what do you think your tribe will vote on?
Billy, you and Sagar went to Island of Fire, is that a target or maybe information for the future?
Cole, what are the chances any of the idols have been found yet?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 8:00 PM EST
-Failing to submit a vote will result in a SELF-VOTE (three of these and you're out)
-You can change your vote as often as you see fit
-PLEASE SEND US CONFESSIONALS! We would love to hear your perspective on the game
1819 days 8 hours ago
IcyPenguin
You two were the only ones to show up to the challenge. Do you think you should both be safe on the principle, because you both were active?

Not necessarily, there are times where I have been active (yesterday’s challenge) but I was no help. Let’s juay say this should be an easy vote as someone has yet to show up to a challenge besides the first one.
1819 days 7 hours ago
Coyle14
Cole, what are the chances any of the idols have been found yet?

We won the first. two challenges, so we all have two clues. There is a great chance that the idol has been found but will we see that idol tonight? I don't think so
1819 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
yeah bad timing, had to drive home during the challenge so couldnt make it

and nah i mean we'll probably swap soon anyway so i dont really think im entitled to safety just because i helped in the first two challenges. but i do think we should just try to keep the most active people anyway because those are the ones who will be loyal in a swap/merge situation
1818 days 19 hours ago
thefox111
Barbie, from the other 2 tribals they voted on activeness, all of you were pretty active, so what do you think your tribe will vote on?

I think they will vote on challenge performance and who did the least.
1818 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
I have mailed everyone and I have all the votes so let's read them now
1818 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1818 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
*nobody stands*

Alright I'm gonna read the votes now
1818 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Barbie
1818 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
Second vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Barbie
1818 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
Third vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Cole

Thats 2 votes Barbie 1 vote Cole
1818 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
4th vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Barbie
1818 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
5th vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
And the third person voted out of Survivor Vorovoro
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Barbie
1818 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
Thats 4 and thats enough

Barbie the Tribe has spoken *snuffs Barbie's torch*
1818 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
An unanimous decision, but was it the right one? Only time will tell head back to camp

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!