This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal #1 (Kava)

Topic » Tribal #1 (Kava)

1822 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
Welcome to your first tribal council of the season, Kava tribe. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is out, so are you. Dip your torches in the flame and take a seat so I can ask some questions.

Nova, Do you expect a free pass tonight, because you were the only one active the whole day?
Bobby, do you think your last minute attempts will save you from this vote?
Yogs, please join the group.
Jacob, Cam, and RJ How can you convince the others to not vote you out, after not participating in the challenge? Do you think you deserve to be saved?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 8:00 PM EST
-Failing to submit a vote will result in a SELF-VOTE (three of these and you're out)
-You can change your vote as often as you see fit
-PLEASE SEND US CONFESSIONALS! We would love to hear your perspective on the game
1822 days 17 hours ago
Novamax243
Nova, Do you expect a free pass tonight, because you were the only one active the whole day?

I mean, I would hope that my tribe keeps me because I am putting effort into this and also to win future challenges, but I don't think it's ever good to assume you are 100% safe unless you have some form of immunity, which isn't the case for any of us here tonight. However, I am expecting an easier vote if a certain someone doesn't even join the group...
1822 days 3 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
RJ How can you convince the others to not vote you out, after not participating in the challenge? Do you think you deserve to be saved? well i wasn't here because my dog was sick and it wont happen again
1822 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim walks in Kava's tribe camp.
1822 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
I've heard theres some news that someone needs to tell me
1822 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
*hand raises up*

This game was not for me, I did not expect it to be this hard, and I can't take it anymore....I need to quit.

...Tim shakes head....I wish you didnt even sign up, but it is what it is
1822 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
Yogscast gets on boat and rides away from the sunset.

With that Yogs will be the first person eliminated and tribal is canceled. You guys need to get your act together or you will join him. Lucky for you I will not accept any self votes, but please guys get those votes in.

Get ready for the next challenge at 8 pm live
1822 days 1 hour ago
IcyPenguin
I would say bye but yoga wasn’t even in the group so he had to get his irrelevant butt out of here

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!