This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #4 Results

Topic » Challenge #4 Results

2770 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
I ranked your redneck eleganza outfits on a scale of 1-10, ten being the best. In alphabetical order I will post your comments. I will then announce one by one who is safe and what your score was. It will be in defending numerical order (10 first, 1 last). I will NOT be posting your submission along with my critiques. If you want to see them, go to the challenge forum.
2770 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
Cinnamon Swallows (Levonini)

Hmmm. Interesting. I don’t love the shirt and the skirt was a little weird but in a strange way they work well together. Its not the best, but it’s not the worst
2770 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
Cucu Divine (Cswaggerr)

I love everything except for that rag hanging off the side lol. I don't get why that’s there. But I like it.
2770 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
Frappilicious (_Adidas_)

This is really pretty. I love the wings, I love the boots, I love the hair. This whole thing is just great.
2770 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
Mateo Renee (Matthew09)

Wow this is pink. It looks very awkward to me. Like if you took off the coat I feel like it would have been better. or like no gloves maybe? It just seems like a lot.
2770 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
Molly Cule (emmett4)

I like the hair and the boots, but the cropping of the shit is weird. I feel like it needed to be a little bit cleaner. But it was good
2770 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
Monica Tension (NJKoda1998)

WTF is this? lol It literally looks like a curtain wrapped around her. And theres an umbrella with flowers? AND on top of that, this isn’t country at all lol.
2770 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
Plastic Rubber Duck (Jayjet)

I like this. Its very basic but it’s really cute.
2770 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
Vodka Faithful (Applecoraj)

Ummm. I didn’t love this. The dress seemed too short and the scarf cut off your neck.
2770 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
In first place, winning the challenge, with 10/10 points is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Frappilicious (_Adidas_) Condragulations, you're the winner!
2770 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
In second place with 8/10 points is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Cucu Divine (Cswaggerr) You are safe.
2770 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
In third place with 8/10 points is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Plastic Rubber Duck (Jayjet) You are safe.
2770 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
In fourth place with 7/10 points is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Molly Cule (emmett4) You are safe.
2770 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
In fifth place with 6/10 points is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Cinnamon Swallows (Levonini) You are safe.
2770 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
Lastly, In sixth place with 5/10 points is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Vodka Faithful (Applecoraj) You are safe.

That means with 4/10 Mateo Renee (Matthew09) and with 2/10 Monica Tension (NJKoda1998) you are the bottom two. Head over to the save me performances to learn about/post your save me songs
2770 days 3 hours ago
ApplecorAJ
Oh my god, that was close, Thank you so much for safety <3

open group

RuPaul Drag Race Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!