This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3: Lambada

Topic » Tribal Council #3: Lambada

2451 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Go ahead and grab your torch put it in the fire. This is part of the tribal council ritual since fire represents your life in this game. Once the fire is gone so are you.
First tribal for you guys, I am surely interested to see how this tribe dynamics will work!
So you already know how it is, you will have to vote someone out from your tribe, send me and Luca your votes!
Post your name for questions.
Good luck!
2451 days 14 hours ago
John10
John
2451 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
John- What do you think happened out there? What do you think was the problem? Was it just that the other tribes were better or is there anything else into it?
2451 days 14 hours ago
John10
I don't really know I mean it took me 45 min so they were way faster then I was
2451 days 14 hours ago
John10
You can ask me more questions if you want
2451 days 3 hours ago
Ross56
Ross
2450 days 23 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
I'm not even gonna lie.  I am part of the reason we lost because I did not submit a puzzle and I should have.  However, I will say this.  I did actually try that puzzle out, and it worked fine for the first 20 minutes, but after those 20 minutes, the puzzle pieces kept freezing on me.  I don't know if my computer just wasn't compatible with the website that puzzle was on, but every time I tried to move a puzzle piece to where I wanted it to go, it would never cooperate or it would fly off the screen.

After 39 minutes, I looked at the time (it was almost 2 o'clock in the morning at the time and I had to be up for work again in a few hours after) and gave up on the puzzle.  If I had kept going, it would have taken me too much time to even try to complete because nothing about it was cooperating anymore.
2450 days 21 hours ago
Ross56
Np Mark you're not going home lol
2450 days 20 hours ago
Antetokounmpo
its good you didnt submit cuz ur time woulda been worse than those 10 mins u got as penalty LMAO
2450 days 16 hours ago
John10
What at the vote results
2450 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I am so disapointed with ya'll I only got TWO VOTES
Thats all I have to say, I am so disapointed I am gonna read votes in a rush no actual vote reading
*noone plays idol*
By a vote of 3-1-1-1, third person voted out of Survivor Copacabana
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x

x

Omar
Omar bring me your torch
*Omar brings torch*
Omar, the tribe has spoken
*snuffs torch*
Time for you to go
*Omar leaves*
Just so you know, Omar, Mark, Chicken and Gabe all self voted
I am speechless at that

open group

Lucarigo survivor season 1: Copacabana

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!