This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8 [Undercover]

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8..

2244 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
Posting Tonight @9:05PM EST!
2244 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
=== Reverse The Curse Island ===
C'MON IN GUYS! Welcome to my own personal hell....

Today, you've come to visit Reverse The Curse Island, consisting of an ensorment of various puzzles and challenges I've participated in throughout my Tengaged career and well... They didn't end well. In this NON-LIVE challenge you'll be reversing the curse - Fixing my past mistakes and one of you winning the challenge earning Individual Immunity.

Our first curse, from Mud's Survivor: All Stars. The awful moose puzzle. I've had a history of dealing with moose troubles in Mud's series, originally in my first season I won a guy named "MooseAntler" was my rival which continuously escaped my grasps of elimination. Now, in All Stars.... The moose returns. In Puzzle form! I still remember the horror of trying to complete this thing with half a migrain and scared to be going home. Can you reverse the curse?

Mud's Survivor: All Stars [Moose Edition] - https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=3a3b179b4ec3

Our next curse is from Dono's Survivor: Iceland. Well, it's not in it's actual form. The challenge I failed at was a 4x4 sliding puzzle, which I rage-quit multiple times taking up to two hours to finish. While everyone else was done within thirty minutes.... Yeah... This one was recent too... This'll need some reversing. It's not the exact link, but I think the curse can be fixed with your help!

Dono's Survivor: Iceland [Viking Edition] - https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=03077108c3d4

The final curse, that needs reversing happened in L&J's Survivor: Uganda. There's this guy named Kolby, with two idols in his pocket, in an almost unstopable position. Until... Thanksgiving gobbles it all away. I'm sitting here, just merged, two idols already! With good relations with most of the cast, until I go away for Thanksgiving, gone for a few days but it's a NON-LIVE challenge so no big deal.. Well, I didn't talk to many people and decided to go out on a whim for some Big Movez actions with only thirty minutes before the votes. I talk to people and find out my alliance member Logan could be going, so what do I do? I play my idol on him! Well guess who I idoled out? Oh yeah... Myself. This isn't just for me, it's for James Clemont too! Reverse it, now.

L&J's Survivor: Uganda https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=1c13c91f668c

Alright, your goal in this challenge is to "Reverse The Curse" completing the three puzzles above, screenshotting and sending to me. The three puzzles times will be added up into one sum, that'll be your overall time. The player with the lowest overall time wins Individual Immunity!
2244 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
You have until 8:00PM EST tomorrow to submit your screenshots! If there's a tie in anyones total time, the person to submit first wins Individual Immunity.
2243 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Alright! I have the results. Four out of seven castaways in the game submitted all three puzzles. Now, who will be the sole victor that reversed my mishaps? Lets get into it.

In FOURTH place is...
2243 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
[LinenDoe | 4th]
Mud's Survivor Puzzle: 16:10
Dono's Survivor Puzzle: 2:16
L&J's Survivor Puzzle: 1:38
TOTAL: 20:04

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4th- LinenDoe [20:04]

Next up, placing third...
2243 days 12 hours ago
LinenDoe
Fuck that moose puzzle, man
2243 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
[SalmonSalmon | 3rd]
Mud's Survivor Puzzle: 7:57
Dono's Survivor Puzzle: 1:26
L&J's Survivor Puzzle: 0:36
TOTAL: 9:59

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd- SalmonSalmon [9:59]

Second & First goes to.....
2243 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
@LinenDoe
-
RIGHT?!??!?!
2243 days 12 hours ago
LinenDoe
I understand the complaints in Mud's VL now
2243 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
[RedPenguin | 2nd]
Mud's Survivor Puzzle: 5:52
Dono's Survivor Puzzle: 1:08
L&J's Survivor Puzzle: 0:40
TOTAL: 7:40

&

[ChartreusePlatypus | 1st]
Mud's Survivor Puzzle: 4:29
Dono's Survivor Puzzle: 1:22
L&J's Survivor Puzzle: 0:34
TOTAL: 6:25

3rd- SalmonSalmon [9:59]
2nd- RedPenguin [7:40]
1st- ChartreusePlatypus [6:25]

CONGRATULATIONS CHARTREUSEPLATYPUS ON WINNING INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!
*puts Individual Immunity Necklace around ChartreusePlatypus's neck*

In another Individual Immunity win Platypus pulls through with an extraordinary total of six minutes and twenty-five seconds on ALL three puzzles. Reversing my curse, or just putting more shame on my name? Who knows. But! They have won Individual Immunity, confirming themselves a slot in the Final Six!
2243 days 12 hours ago
ChartreusePlatypus
It helps that I'd done that moose puzzle already for sure.
2243 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Idol Clues will be given out shortly, while Tribal Council will be up within twenty-minutes. With questions! Shocking, I know. NON-LIVE challenge posting after vote reading tomorrow @9:00PM EST.

open group

Survivor: Undercover | Day 25

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!