This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 [Persona]

Topic » Tribal Council #7 [Persona]

2249 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Persona....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

Everyone: I'm extremely exhausted and tired tonight, been constantly busy since early this morning. For the first time in Kolby's Series History there will be no questions! Actually scratch that, lets turn this into one. How much does my head deserve to be placed on a spike for skipping questioning?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 8:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2248 days 21 hours ago
SalmonSalmon
Actually scratch that, lets turn this into one. How much does my head deserve to be placed on a spike for skipping questioning?

You've done worse.
2248 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
I've gotten news that RedDolphin has decided to quit the game and walk due to being busy and not having time to fully compete. Since this is after the Individual Immunity challenge this Tribal Council will be cancelled, with RedDolphin being the elimination.

The upcoming challenge will still be posted Tonight @9:00PM EST & we will continue like normal.

Akshay (Galore), you are the seventh person eliminated from Kolby's Survivor: Undercover.
2248 days 12 hours ago
CarmelCamel
*takes drag*

Well I be damned
2248 days 12 hours ago
SalmonSalmon
Bye
2248 days 12 hours ago
CrimsonCrab
aw :(
2248 days 11 hours ago
LinenDoe
Akshay :(
2248 days 6 hours ago
RedDolphin
Sorry guys. :(
Life happened. Had to prioritize.

open group

Survivor: Undercover | Day 25

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!