This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3 [Undercover]

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3..

2268 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Posting Tomorrow @8:00PM EST!
2268 days 19 hours ago
CarmelCamel
Got the night off. Goodjob guys.

https://youtu.be/OD3F7J2PeYU
2267 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Just wanting to let everyone know in advanced, this is more of a SEMI-LIVE challenge where you'll have an advantage being early. I recommend being here right when it's posted.
2267 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Before we get into the challenge, I have ANOTHER announcement....
2267 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
No - We're not swapping. I'm sadistic.. That being said, everyone is in for another Double Tribal Council. Only one tribe once again will be taking home Tribal Immunity. While the other two? They're headed to vote someone off tomorrow.
2267 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
=== IDOL AWOL ===
C'MON IN GUYS! Tonight, you're going on a scavenger hunt around the internet. You'll definitely need your detective cap on tonight.

Tonight you'll need to work as a team, coordinating to find clues and follow along the path to Tribal Immunity. There is no set goal, except being the first tribe to complete the "ARG" (Alternate Reality Game) solving riddles and discovering clues until you reach the end check-point. Throughout the challenge, you may be stumped or even clueless - Take your time, it's meant to be NON-LIVE. You'll know when you reach the end, finally mailing me a specific sentence. First tribe to solve the mystery and get to the end wins Tribal Immunity. In any case no one completes it by 8:00PM EST tomorrow (highly unlikely.) you can mail me where your at as different "check-points" and the tribe to make it the farthest wins.

NOTE: This is the longest of the "IDOL AWOL" challenges I've made in my hosting career. That's why it's considered NON-LIVE and may need a full tribe effort. Make sure to update me and add me into mails of your progress! Now, I'm crossing my fingers you people aren't too smart and don't figure it out within a half hour.
2267 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
2267 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
"Hey there, It's been a crazy couple of days. When I woke up At the motel room I was extremely freaked out. I'm still freaked, but I believe I'm starting to figure out what's going on. My Laptop was once again moved, about ten inches towards the window half-way leaning off the table. I Doubt it's a huge deal - you've known me for awhile. Now the next part is going to sound Really crazy, when I went into the bathroom there was an Ironer laying ontop of my bloody Clothes. I Have Absolutely no idea how or why they were in there, I used to have nose bleeds but I'd remember getting up. I didn't take them out, and I don't believe anyone came into my room, it's pretty small and I would've heard noise even from My sleep. I'm frantic and a total mess, Everything is just so odd now. I'm Scared, and where do I proceed from here? Do I go back to the organization? I really can't even remember my own birth date right now.. I just know the month and year are important and needed?

CASTING #_____
WINNERS FIRST BLOG"
2267 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
*prepares for the "NON-LIVE" ridicule*

After only an hour & a half, WE HAVE A WINNER....
2267 days 18 hours ago
CarmineCardinal
i couldn't figure out that reddit thing for my life
2267 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Being the first to complete the full ARG & mail me the final phrase "I'm Not Crazy"...

CHARTREUSEPLATYPUS! That means... REVELARE WINS TRIBAL IMMUNITY!

*hands Platypus the Tribal Immunity Idol*

They've cut the challenge short, quickly winning within an hour and a half. On the other side of things, Arcanum will be headed back to Tribal Council; While Tribus will get their first taste of a date night with me.
2267 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Revelare will be mailed their next clue towards The Hidden Immunity Idol within five minutes, additionally Tribal Council will be up within ten. Tomorrow we'll have another NON-LIVE challenge posted @8:00PM EST. We can consider this a sped up round.

I'll be post the steps for the whole challenge momentarily.
2267 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
- STEPS -
1. Browse through the pastebin story - Putting together the words that shouldn't be captalized gets you the name "Aldrich Ames" additionally taking into account the final two sentences of the birthdate being important. Inserting the KGB Mole "Aldrich Ames" birth month & year into a casting game.

2. Once there at the certain casting game you'll be wanting to look towards the winner. "Jonny_Algeo" getting to his first blog and finding the following message:

"[UCR RECORDING]

Hi there, this is Jonny Algeo. I'm currently a Communications Major at Pepperdine, interested in getting an internship at your program. What are the exact qualifications needed to go forward?

Please email me: AlgeoJonny@gmail.com

Additionally, I get a ton of spam. Please put in both your subject and body of the mail "UCR Conditioning Research" exactly."

https://tengaged.com/blog/Jonny_Algeo/3137800/this-so-true

3. Once you've correctly mailed AlgeoJonny@gmail.com you'll be sent an automatic response message linking a YouTube Channel titled "UCR - For The Future" scrolling through the different videos you'll finally come across a comment from "Mario Algeo" which leads you to your next goal of finding his reddit information.

4. On another video on the same channel you'll come across an anagram solver, inserting any of the video titles or the motto "For The Future" will get you the name RefuteForth leading to the users reddit info.

https://www.reddit.com/r/just_post/comments/81dub6/deleted_posts/

5. Reading through the reddit thread you'll find a link to a Vocaroo Voice Message. Listing a string of numbers, in the same post it talks about "Satellite Mode" leading players to get the hint it's coordinates. Going to the exact location in Google Maps, you'll find a pentagram and the name of a coffee shop "Estrella" at the location. The other clues hint towards turning into a skeleton on Tengaged.

6. Finally, you'll find the user Estrella - The amount of days she's been offline and mail the number to the RefuteFourth1 email. Finally linking you the congratulations.
2267 days 18 hours ago
CarmineCardinal
when i was looking for a subreddit, not a user
2267 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Also, what is everyone's overall thoughts to the challenge? Usually these are split 50/50 with half of the people loving them and being one of their all time favorite challenges while the other side of the spectrum despises it!

open group

Survivor: Undercover | Day 25

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!