This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Smitty's Big Brother S1 Applications

Topic » Smitty's Big Brother S1..

2769 days 16 hours ago
smittynoah
Applications are now open for the first Big Brother season I will be hosting. There will be 16 houseguests in the game. The game will follow the basic BBUS format. The game will work on a three-day schedule:
Day 1: HOH comp
Day 2: Nominations, POV Player pick, POV comp
Day 3: POV ceremony and eviction
The game will have a 9-person jury.
There will be one major twist that I will not reveal yet, but it will be something that has not been seen on the show yet.

Application questions:

First name/initial:
Past Grouo Game Experiences:
Time Zone:
Activity level (1-10):
Do you have a Skype? If yes, what is your Skype name? If no, would you be willing to make one for the game?:

Strategic, Social, or Physical?:
Which former BB player are you most like?:
Use three words to describe your in-game personality:

Do you promise to be active? (Show up to every comp, vote to evict every week, send confessionals):
2769 days 16 hours ago
smittynoah
Please only copy/paste the questions while answering. Applications will be open for a few days.
2769 days 1 hour ago
randomlol99
First name/initial: Kelly
Karma/Colour Level: ?
Past Grouo Game Experiences:  none
Time Zone:NY
Activity level (1-10):9
Do you have a Skype? If yes, what is your Skype name? If no, would you be willing to make one for the game?:nope don't have a skype but i can make one

Strategic, Social, or Physical?: strategic
Which former BB player are you most like?: like spencer but I would actuallly win
Use three words to describe your in-game personality: unpredictable, strategic, crazy

Do you promise to be active? (Show up to every comp, vote to evict every week, send confessionals):yes

open group

Smitty's Survivor and Big Brother Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!