This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » RULES

2148 days 2 hours ago
ZforZombie
This group game will follow the basic U.S Big Brother format with  a rotation of HOH, POV, Eviction counted as a week but it will probably be done in a 3-4 day span with twists thrown in.

ACTIVITY
========
馃鈥嶁檪锔廇ll houseguests are required to vote in every eviction, but not compete in every competition.
馃鈥嶁檪锔廎ailing to vote in an eviction will result in a strike(3 strikes and you鈥檙e out).
馃鈥嶁檪锔廔t would be very much appreciated to try and compete in the challenges when you can.
馃鈥嶁檪锔廋onfessionals are not required at all, but they would benefit your chance at awards during the Reunion and Weekly Rankings that I will be doing after every week.
馃鈥嶁檪锔廦ou should also have a Skype to be added to the main group chat, you do not need to ever go on call.

COMPETITIONS
=============
馃鈥嶁檪锔廐OH: Everyone is allowed to compete except for the outgoing HOH, These will typically be held at 7-10EST with the winner of the competition becoming HOH and having a short set time to decide who they will nominate for eviction.
馃鈥嶁檪锔廝OV: The HOH and two nominees will draw names of their housemates and those selected will compete in the POV competition, The winner of the POV is able to pull one of the nominees off the block or keep the nominees the same. In the result someone is pulled off then the HOH must replace that nominee, the POV winner is not allowed to be put on the block. The time of the POV ceremony should be on the same day the comp takes place and is up to the winner to decide when to have it.

BEHAVIOR
========
馃鈥嶁檪锔廚o tolerance for personal attacks based on physical appearance, gender, sexual orientation, religion, Or otherwise, You will receive a strike if you cross this line(3 strikes and you鈥檙e out).
馃鈥嶁檪锔廦ou can be competitive(strongly encouraged) without going too far or attacking someone about non game related subjects
馃鈥嶁檪锔廝lease contribute to the season and try to make it competitive
馃鈥嶁檪锔廦ou can disrespect me all you want and if you want to take your anger out on me then that is fine, but also don鈥檛 personally attack me lol. If you have an issue with me or something I did as a host then let鈥檚 address it.
馃鈥嶁檪锔廚O CHEATING IN ANY FORM, This includes using multis, talking to Viewers(planning on making a group for viewers), and in certain competitions it will be stated what is considered cheating, if you are caught cheating then you will receive a strike(3 strikes and you鈥檙e out).

That is pretty much it guys, if you鈥檝e played my series before you know how it goes, I like to laugh and compete and it鈥檚 better when we are all doing that, So hope to have a fun season for the summer

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!