This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #15 |MARTOS LADS|

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #15 |MARTOS..

2469 days 6 hours ago
ZforZombie
Sits on stump*

Welcome To the Eighth tribal Council of merge and fifteenth tribal council of Zombies Survivor: Mexico where one of you will become the fifteenth person voted out of this game

Questions:

Hufus: What do you think about Ryan winning immunity and sending Marto?

Jabbar: What makes you say Marto is winning?

Nels: Jabbar said he is playing an idol and you are leaving, Thoughts?

MC: What's your thoughts on this feud of Jabbar and Nels and Marto and Ryan?

REMINDERS:

VOTES ARE DUE BY THE START OF THE FINALE IN WHICH YOU WILL CHOOSE THE TIME AND DATE , you will recieve a self-vote if you do not vote

IF YOU PLAN ON PLAYING AN IDOL OR ADVANTAGE THEN TELL ME BEFORE I READ THE VOTES
AT THE FINALE

SEND CONFESSIONALS, GUESS FOR THE IDOL

MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME WETHER YOU WANT THE FINALE MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WHAT TIME
2469 days 6 hours ago
rabbaj
Um production is setting this up for mart to win, so Im 100% sure marto won this season the moment merge hit, the rest of us are just living on borrowed time
2469 days 6 hours ago
rabbaj
And its obvious nels is going me and him have been on the outs since merge started
2469 days 6 hours ago
doubledarefan01
at this point I don't care now I'm so sick of people lying to me so I don't give a FUCK now
2469 days 6 hours ago
rabbaj
*flips weave and crosses legs*
2469 days 5 hours ago
born2pizza
me when I have no question..... LMFAOOO
2469 days 5 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Ryan I have nothing to say to you
2469 days 5 hours ago
born2pizza
literally PM me. Why are you so mad? LMFAO. You cannot do anything about it be mad all you want I have immunity. Now, can you PM me so we can talk?
2469 days 5 hours ago
doubledarefan01
what is the use all u do is lie to me
2469 days 5 hours ago
doubledarefan01
you mc and marto are working together me and jabbar are on the outs if this tribe so I don't give a fuck anymore
2469 days 5 hours ago
rabbaj
ME @ DRAMA THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT
2469 days 5 hours ago
rabbaj
ME WHEN YOU DONT INCLUDE HUFUS AS IF HE ISNT EVEN IN THE GAME LMFAO
2469 days 4 hours ago
moondancer63
MC: What's your thoughts on this feud of Jabbar and Nels and Marto and Ryan?
It's stupid. I don't know why they all hate each other but I'm suprised they have lasted this long before going after each other
2469 days 2 hours ago
cole225
I mean i don't hate anybody it's just a game and i hope we can all respect each other
2468 days 20 hours ago
rabbaj
MARTO GET YOUR ASS ON EXILE AND BE QUIET
2468 days 19 hours ago
cole225
O fuck true haha

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!