This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CABIN CAMPFIRE|#7| MERGE

Topic » CABIN CAMPFIRE|#7| MERGE

2560 days 21 hours ago
ZforZombie
Sits on stump*

So, here we are at the first campfire of merge and perhaps the most important tribal yet.

Questions:

Does jury management play a big part in this vote?

Do you think the vote could be you

Will an Idol appear tonight?

REMINDERS:

VOTES ARE DUE BY 8:45EST TOMORROW, you will recieve a self-vote if you do not vote

IF YOU PLAN ON PLAYING AN IDOL THEN TELL ME BEFORE I READ THE VOTES
You can guess for the idol once per day, you are guessing someone from the Friday the 13th franchise.

SEND CONFESSIONALS

LIVE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE AFTER THE CAMPFIRE @9EST
2560 days 21 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
It might who knows

Nah fam everyone hates me that's why I should make finals

Yasss
2560 days 19 hours ago
Steel
hey just saying guys no one has approached me at all.  i have literally no ties to anyone on this tribe and i am 100% a free agent.  if you vote me out it would kinda be a waste.  i'm open to literally anything at this point, so if you want someone to vote with you send me a mail
2560 days 18 hours ago
Snake
hey dicks. Don't try to vote me out because it will backfire and send ur a$$ home. Good luck
2560 days 11 hours ago
TurplePurtle
Does jury management play a big part in this vote?

I don't think that there's much that you can do to "manage the jury at this point. I think this vote is going to create a divide that will set the tone for the rest of the game.

Do you think the vote could be you

My name may come up, who knows? It's a free-for-all right now, and everyone's gathering an army. It'll be soon enough that we know whose army was stronger, and who leads it.

Will an Idol appear tonight?

I don't think so, but you can't ever be sure. There are always so many wrong times to play an idol... don't mess up ;)
2559 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie
ALRIGHT ILL GO TALLY THE VOTES
2559 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie
IF ANYONE HAS A HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL AND WOULD LIKE TO PLAY IT

NOW WOULD BE THE TIME TO DO SO
2559 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie
OK WAIT

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE NOW
2559 days 23 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Ok
2559 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie
NICK HAS INFORMED ME THAT HE IS QUITTING THE GAME

THERE WILL BE NO CAMPFIRE TONIGHT

LETS GO TO THE CHALLENGE
2559 days 23 hours ago
Steel
LOL
2559 days 23 hours ago
Brycemusser

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!