This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #5

Topic » INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE..

1390 days 2 hours ago
ZforZombie
LIVE TOMORROW @7EST

TUESDAY

馃馃徑
1390 days 2 hours ago
ZforZombie
@8EST***
1389 days 3 hours ago
ZforZombie
COME ON IN GUYS!
1389 days 3 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Ethan
1389 days 3 hours ago
DBonee
here
1389 days 3 hours ago
nathorix
here
1389 days 3 hours ago
s73100
heyy
1389 days 3 hours ago
DanielleDonato
hey
1389 days 3 hours ago
jmain14
here
1389 days 3 hours ago
tcold312
Heya
1389 days 3 hours ago
ZforZombie
INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #5

https://i.imgflip.com/47k5oa.gif

For today's immunity challenge you're going to put your best puzzle skills to the test. You will race to complete puzzles, screenshot, and then paste the link on this forum. Use this link to create your screens: https://imgur.com/upload

There will be three rounds.

For the first two you will choose to compete in only one of them. The winner of each will move on to the third and final round.

1.) The First Round is a 45 piece normal jigsaw puzzle. The first person to complete it, screenshot and paste it on this forum will move to the third and final round.

2.) The Second Round is a 4x4 slide puzzle with the tiles numbered. The first person to complete it, screenshot and paste it on this forum will move to the third and final round.

3.) The winner of each of the first two rounds will compete in a last round that is a 48 pieced SQUARE puzzle. The first person to complete it, screenshot and paste it on this forum will win individual immunity, a clue to the idol, and a spot in the Final 7.

If everyone chooses to go the same round for the first two then the winner of that round will win immunity. If only one person chooses Jigsaw/Slide then they will automatically compete in the final round.

Any Questions?
1389 days 3 hours ago
nathorix
do we have to include our tg profile?
1389 days 3 hours ago
ZforZombie
No Nathan

I expect you rats to not have other people doing your puzzles
1389 days 3 hours ago
ZforZombie
If no questions

Who will be doing Jigsaw and Who will be doing slide

I'll give you 5 minutes to decide!
1389 days 3 hours ago
s73100
I'm ready jeffrey
1389 days 3 hours ago
ZforZombie
Post here when you know

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!